F1 2020 F1 2020 | Check Out Barcelona-Catalunya in New F1 2020 Video

F1 2020 The Game (Codemasters)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Codemasters have released a new gameplay video from the upcoming F1 2020 racing game - showing a lap onboard Carlos Sainz's McLaren Renault around the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya in game.

The Barcelona venue, one of the more popular and widely used tracks within the Formula One calendar, should have played host to the Spanish Grand Prix this weekend. Sadly we all know the story with real world motorsport in the current world health landscape, so to ease some of the pain, Codemasters have revealed their first in game footage from the Spanish track in F1 2020.

According to the press release from Codemasters, the track has been amended slightly based on driver feedback, with the closing sector of the lap have been adjusted to offer more realistic elevation changes around turn 13 and 14, bringing the circuit more closely aligned with it's real world counterpart.

F1 2020 will release on Xbox One, PS4, Google Stadia and PC this July.

Got questions about the game? Start a new thread at the RaceDepartment F1 2020 sub forum here at RaceDepartment, and let the community help you out!

F1 2020 Barcelona 2.jpg

hello guys, another video check out of Barcelona with Carlos Sainz has just come out.
I noticed that the wheel is the same as that of the video of a week ago with Verstappen in Zandvoort.
I hope it is really still work in progress otherwise I will have to cancel the order already made.

hello guys, another video check out of Barcelona with Carlos Sainz has just come out.
I noticed that the wheel is the same as that of the video of a week ago with Verstappen in Zandvoort.
I hope it is really still work in progress otherwise I will have to cancel the order already made.
We are at May the game will be release in July, as you see on all screenshot, all the model are not the final one.... so its normal

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 315 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 447 39.3%