Skins F1 2020 ALGARVE aramco GP CM Track skin FOR REBOOT VERSION OF TRACK ONLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
blackcelica submitted a new resource:

F1 2020 ALGARVE aramco GP CM Track skin FOR REBOOT VERSION OF TRACK ONLY. - Ready for this seasons 2020 race. NEW VERSION

F1 2020 ALGARVE aramco GP
Latest sponsors for the 2020 race.
New boards, barriers, colours, sponsors.

Remember to select the skin name Formula 1 2020 within Content Manager.
Enjoy. (Will update if it looks vastly different in real life)

ATTENTION: THIS IS FOR THE REBOOT VERSION OF THE TRACK ONLY. Link in README.
It is much better than the other version I've done. I would get rid of the other one and run with this version. (or have both) [ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

hello I downloaded the skin and saved the skin in the "skins>cm_skins" folder, the skin doesn't show up in the game
I have downloaded the Reboot track version aswell...

Have you selected the skin in the box under the track icon on the drive page?
yeh. I can see the track "Algrave International Circuit". I proceed with the track in the game, but I don't see F1 livery/skins. I only see like Kenwood/Yokohama advertising..

..also I am not using Content Manager..

Last edited:
yeh. I can see the track "Algrave International Circuit". I proceed with the track in the game, but I don't see F1 livery/skins. I only see like Kenwood/Yokohama advertising..

..also I am not using Content Manager..
That's why then. If you are not using content manager then you need to copy all the textures in the f1 skin folder in to the skins\default folder. If you don't have a folder called default then you need to create it. You must be the last person on earth not using content manager. It is essential for Assetto Corsa now.

That's why then. If you are not using content manager then you need to copy all the textures in the f1 skin folder in to the skins\default folder. If you don't have a folder called default then you need to create it. You must be the last person on earth not using content manager. It is essential for Assetto Corsa now.
Oh ok. I am a noob. I downloaded your Albert Park F1 skin and it worked fine. However Mugello skin didn't work either. I will get onto Content Manager!

blackcelica updated F1 2020 ALGARVE aramco GP CM Track skin FOR REBOOT VERSION OF TRACK ONLY. with a new update entry:

Updated to look more like it did in this years race.

Sorry for delay in updating this one, been busy with Imola.

Replaced most of the textures with better quality ones,
Changed locations of textures to more closely match this years race,
Heineken Start/finish (bit messy as some textures overlap, better than a blank wall)
Curbs and tarmac colour change,
Rolex floor sponsor added,
Not 100% but close for a mod track.

REMEMBER, LOAD TRACK WITHOUT ANY SKIN FIRST AND THE RE-LOAD WITH THIS SKIN. RE-BOOT VERSION OF TRACK...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back