F1 2020 ACF1  (RSS FH2019) Championship (Novice)

Career F1 2020 ACF1 (RSS FH2019) Championship (Novice) 2.0a

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cozy61 updated F1 2020 ACF1 Championship (Novice) with a new update entry:

Change of Driver Name and Dutch F1 Track

Hi hope everyone is safe and well and managing to balance their downtime with day to day life.
View attachment 359658
I updated the 2020 Williams Rokit driver name to 'Latifi' as it read 'Lafiti'

I also have place a copy of the Netherlands F1 Zandvoort track by Sylence01
at https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/zandvoort-f1-layout.31840/ (Name change made for it to work with my championship) in my shared drive. You will also find a copy of the original track i...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Cozy61 updated F1 2020 ACF1 Championship (Novice) with a new update entry:

F1 2020 Vietnam, Hanoi Circuit Update and Backgrounds for Circuits

• Updated Vietnam track to that provided by @shin956 (Hanoi Street Track v0.8)
  • Added DRS Zones
  • Added Balloons
  • Added Camtool 2 camera
To Install
  1. Download zipped file '03_vietnam_GP_2020' located in the 'F1 2020 tracks' folder from my shared folder provided in readme file in this download.
  2. Rename original 03_vietnam_GP_2020 located in YourPC:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\ to 03_vietnam_GP_2020orig
  3. Drag zipped...

Cozy61 updated F1 2020 ACF1 (RSS FH2019) Championship (Novice) with a new update entry:

Monaco 2020 ACF1 GP AI and Camera Update plus Updated Netherlands GP Track

All files in my shared GDrive
  • see link in readme file from original download

Monaco
  • The Monaco 2020 track has been updated with a new AI lane to prevent AI bunching crashes at hairpin and some other corners - Normal contact still results in AI crash and hazard

• 3 more camera views added

[IMG alt="Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2020_06_monaco_gp_24-4-120-22-25-38...

Hi so me and my friend are both having issues with the Spanish GP, when we load we get the AI Spline might be missing or broken error. We've both downloaded and replaces multiple times with the same issue. The only thing we can think of is the SOL addon might be causing issues with it? Anyone got any suggestions?

Hi so me and my friend are both having issues with the Spanish GP, when we load we get the AI Spline might be missing or broken error. We've both downloaded and replaces multiple times with the same issue. The only thing we can think of is the SOL addon might be causing issues with it? Anyone got any suggestions?
Hi - Did you download individually or the zipped file? Someone else had this issue with the spanish GP and it was how GDrive zipped the folder for download - If it gets desperate use the KS_Barcelona track and rename the file like this (see screenshot) https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vULQfeLS4xGMfw8ftVvMGHHa_MTX7Bs2
or drag the KS_Barcelona AI folder from the layout_gp folder to 06_Spanish_GP folder

I use SOL 1.5.1 and CSP 1.46 or 1.52

Hope that helps

All the best Cozy61

Cozy61 updated F1 2020 ACF1 (RSS FH2019) Championship (Novice) with a new update entry:

Assetto Corsa Championships - Guide to using Content Manager

Assetto Corsa Championships - Guide to using Content Manager

With the Corona-virus COVID-19 Pandemic impacting the 2020 FIA Formula One World Championship - I have created several Assetto Corsa Championships using the new Race Sim Studio Formula Hybrid and ACFL Mods.

Hopefully, this instructional video, which relies heavily on content manager, will help with installing those custom championships uploaded to RaceDepartment

It is aimed at those who need...

Singapore GP Track Update Add bookmark

Hi sim racers

I've updated the Singapore GP Track based on the excellent reworked track by JK (apologies I don't know the authors full name) based on the Day/Night track from ACU (AssettoCorsaUndeground)

Below is the information provided by JK
The shaders can be found here;
stFlow shader : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/stflow-shader.23999/
ksPerPixelMultiMap emissive shader...

Wet Tracks for F1 2020 ACF1 (RSS FH2019) Championship (Novice)

Hi Simracers

I've added an additional championship which includes the six wet tracks that are available for the F1 2020 Championship. RSS 2020 Formula Hybrid Mod. Austria, Belgium, Great Britain, Italy, Netherlands, and Spain

Install Guide

Downloads
Wet Mod 2
: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/assetto-corsa-wet-mod-by-a-fracasso.22468/
Deems Winter Packs (Snow)...

Thank you this career mod. I'm having the most fun with it, 5 stars for sure.
One question though: I'm at the Spanish GP and when I try to open the track, the game crashes and Content Manager gives the following message:
  • "AI spline might be missing or broken".
I tried redownloading the track, also tried downloading only the ai folder from the Google Drive link, but no luck.
Any idea how to solve this isse?
Thanks again!

EDIT: I saw the comment above, but mine "ks_barcelona" is empty compared to your snapshot above, so I'm kinda stuck. See below.

1589695467578.png

1589695487227.png

Last edited:
Thank you this career mod. I'm having the most fun with it, 5 stars for sure.
One question though: I'm at the Spanish GP and when I try to open the track, the game crashes and Content Manager gives the following message:
  • "AI spline might be missing or broken".
I tried redownloading the track, also tried downloading only the ai folder from the Google Drive link, but no luck.
Any idea how to solve this isse?
Thanks again!

EDIT: I saw the comment above, but mine "ks_barcelona" is empty compared to your snapshot above, so I'm kinda stuck. See below.

View attachment 373470

View attachment 373471
Hi. Thanks for the kind words. Do you have the DLC ‘Dream pack 2’? Also you need to use the '05_spanish_gp' track in my championship unless you change the track to point to another you have (see pix below)
If you’re still stuck let me know. Thanks Cozy61
Championship Track Set (Large).png

Last edited:
Hi. Thanks for the kind words. Do you have the DLC ‘Dream pack 2’? Also you need to use the '05_spanish_gp' track in my championship unless you change the track to point to another you have (see pix below)
If you’re still stuck let me know. Thanks Cozy61
View attachment 373513
Hi Cozy61,

No, I don't own the Dream Pack 2 DLC. Is that why my ks_barcelona folder is empty? Still, I should be able to play the track in your pack without the DLC, correct?

And yes, I'm using your 05_Spanish_GP folder from the Google Drive directory.
I've tried downloading "F1 2020 tracks.rar" from the "Zipped files" directory as well as the stand-alone files from "05_Spanish_GP" folder inside the "F1 Tracks 2020" directory.

Thanks for taking the time to assist me.

Hi Cozy61,

No, I don't own the Dream Pack 2 DLC. Is that why my ks_barcelona folder is empty? Still, I should be able to play the track in your pack without the DLC, correct?

And yes, I'm using your 05_Spanish_GP folder from the Google Drive directory.
I've tried downloading "F1 2020 tracks.rar" from the "Zipped files" directory as well as the stand-alone files from "05_Spanish_GP" folder inside the "F1 Tracks 2020" directory.

Thanks for taking the time to assist me.
Hi and no problem

Yes it will be empty if no DP2 -but you are right my track should still work - What browser are you using to download?

Also are you loading the dry or wet track?

Can you send a Screenshot of your tracks folder for Spanish GP - Thanks

If you do get stuck send me your email and I'll attach the AI folder(s)

Yes it will be empty if no DP2 -but you are right my track should still work - What browser are you using to download?
I'm using Google Chrome, version 81.0.4044.138 64-bit. Running on Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit version 1909.

Also are you loading the dry or wet track?
I dowloaded the tracks in the pack. I suppose they are dry tracks. But I just tried downloading the wet track version ("F1 2020 wet tracks.rar" file) and it sill has the same error.

Can you send a Screenshot of your tracks folder for Spanish GP - Thanks
1589723892802.png

If you do get stuck send me your email and I'll attach the AI folder(s)
Also, I'll be sending you my log.txt from the Documents > Assetto Corsa > logs directory. Maybe this will help in troubleshooting?

Assetto Corsa User Championships - How to Modify without losing your Race Data

This is the second episode that allows you to glimpse inside Assetto Corsa/Content Manger of how to dive a bit deeper into being able to modify parameters of your user championships.

This technique can also be done by manually typing the changes into the .champ/.champ.json files found in 'Your PC/Documents/Assetto Corsa/Champs' Folder but can be a bit time consuming compared to using the GUI of Content Manager

Any questions don't hesitate to ask via...

a "novice" question(literally):
whats the difference between Formula Hybrid and F1?
its not Formula-E right?
then why the different name....and there is also a formula RSS....so many different name for land rockets...

HI

Good question :thumbsup:

RACE SIM STUDIO (RSS) can not call their MOD an F1 mod or provide actual livery's as it's licenced to Codemasters F1 games.

That's why they call it a FORMULA HYBRID (after the f1 car engine) to get around it

Formula E is something separate as its a mod that represents the fully electric cars

Hope that helps

Cozy61

Hello! So, I am having trouble with Azerbaijan Circuit. For some reason, it starts to load but it suddenly goes back to the content manager an says "Race Cancelled". It does not say anything about any content missing or anything it just won't load. Any help would be welcome!

Hello! So, I am having trouble with Azerbaijan Circuit. For some reason, it starts to load but it suddenly goes back to the content manager an says "Race Cancelled". It does not say anything about any content missing or anything it just won't load. Any help would be welcome!

Hi - Does your folder look like this? it sounds like a missing file/folder - However, I would also verify your files via steam as this fixes a lot of mod issues as well - Hope that helps
Screenshot (406).jpg

Screenshot (405).jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%