Resource icon

Misc F1 2019 v1.00

Login or Register an account to download this content
Psql submitted a new resource:

Simhub - F1 2019 Dash Studio - Replica dashboard of the F1 2019 for use with Simhub Dash Studio

-- Still a work in Progress Dashboard --

Simhub Dash Studio dashboard replica of the F1 2019 car steering wheel dashboard as seen in the Game. One of my first dashboards made for my smaller 4.3” USBD480 screen with 480x272 resolution. Made the dashboard itself a bit bigger and has a resolution of 960x544. I have altered the looks so it also scales correctly and looks good on the lower 480x272 resolution screens.

Dashboard Functions:
  • RPM Bar (with Red line blinking)...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks, I will have a look this weekend to see what's possible with Simhub + F1 2019 data.

Expect some more info/update after the weekend.

Wow thanks mate.
I think engine temp will help for engine mix and gap to car in front will help for DRS . Its available on the screen hud but i have all in game huds off .

Not showing up on SimHub. Instead of having us download this whole zip file, why don't you go to the dash, click on more, click on "Export Dash" and post the .simhubdash file instead? It will be 1000x easier to install that way and should work correctly.

Psql updated Simhub - F1 2019 Dash Studio with a new update entry:

Small update to v0.34 (Plus fix for zip file folder name)

Added the correct folder name to the zip so it's easier to install.

Version v0.34:
  • ERS number next to the lightning bolt now reflects the ERS setting
  • Added Icon that includes Fuel Mix setting
  • Above fuel mix setting added value for engine temperature
  • Modified the DRS icon and added a very subtle icon when DRS is not available
  • Added time to the car in front to see if you are in DRS range
  • Changed the Fuel Remaining Lap Delta and added a new calculation in the hope this will give a better result
Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Not showing up on SimHub. Instead of having us download this whole zip file, why don't you go to the dash, click on more, click on "Export Dash" and post the .simhubdash file instead? It will be 1000x easier to install that way and should work correctly.

Name your folder "Psql F1 2019" to get it working or download the new file.

I forgot to add the correct folder name. Simhub is a little picky in how the folder is called. Even if there is only 1 letter wrong in the folder name Simhub doesn't load the dashboard.

Will check tonight if export dash would be an better option. But have not seen anybody else that uses that option to share dashboards. Have missed that this option exists.

Last edited:
Found an issue with the fuel remaining lap delta calculation. In most cases should be usable, but it doesn’t work when you mid session save a race and continue a day later. The game resets the already driven distance making the calculation useless.

So still working on finding a better solution.

Thank you so much !
I'm a newbie to simhub so excuse me if I ask a irrelevent question :)
Is it possible to change "easily" the dimension to 2048 x 1536 for using an ipad mini 4 as dashboard ?
Regards

That will not be easy I think. Also just started with Simhub but have not found a way to increase the size easily of all objects on the dash. You could duplicate the Dashboard and try to increase the size of all objects to see if you could get it in the resolution you want.

Name your folder "Psql F1 2019" to get it working or download the new file.

I forgot to add the correct folder name. Simhub is a little picky in how the folder is called. Even if there is only 1 letter wrong in the folder name Simhub doesn't load the dashboard.

Will check tonight if export dash would be an better option. But have not seen anybody else that uses that option to share dashboards. Have missed that this option exists.
I got it working with the new folder name. However now the dash only updates like once a minute. I think this is a SimHub issue rather than with this dash, as it was doing it with other dashboards as well.

Hey, with version 0.34, the ERS mode notification description is incorrect. 0 and 1 is labelled as none, 2 is labelled as low, etc.

Found the issue and will be fixed in the next version. I missed the High value label that caused that the lower numbers where incorrect for the lower value labels.

Psql updated Simhub - F1 2019 Dash Studio with a new update entry:

A v1.00 release with bug fixes and some minor tweaks

A first v1.00 release with most of the issues solved and the dash should be very usable now.

Version v1.00:
  • Change to simhubdash extension for easy double click installation
  • Fix for the lightning image with a correct color background
  • Fix for the Fuel Remaining Laps Delta, it should now be correct and same as in game
  • ERS Bars are now hidden for all Formula 2 cars
  • Speed now shows KPH instead of KMH
  • Fix for the ERS mode labels in the ERS Mode message
  • Some more minor change in location of objects and more

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline