Resource icon

Misc F1 2019 v1.00

Login or Register an account to download this content
In F1 2019 mode also not all data is shown correctly. But some of the most important ones sort of work. But for example most ERS values are incorrect and some how 3 tires show temp but the fourth shows 0. Some more things are not working 100%.

To get it working I only changed the mode to F1 2019 in game. I'm using Simhub 7.0.6 and have selected F1 2020 in Simhub and double check the UDP settings that they are the same in game and in Simhub.

I did notice that the ERS wasn't showing correctly too when I did get it working (fluctuating up and down). I'd be happy to just have a working gear indicator at this point, as I play with zero HUD it's a bit of a guessing game unless I turn the HUD back on.

How has your experience been with F1 2020 so far? Mines less than positive, I've had stuttering, complete PC crashes and input issues so far... all linked to DX12 issues from what I gather. Hopefully in a few days time (maybe when they fully release the game to everyone) a few of these known problems will get ironed out.

The only problems I have at the moment with the game is the telemetry. It looks like it depends on game mode if it works a bit. In Time trail it works the best with some incorrect values. But was doing a quick race and then all values were mixed and unusable.

I think we need to wait on an update of both F1 2020 and Simhub to get it working nicely together. Until then I’m not really able to create a new dashboard that works in F1 2019 and F1 2020.

I did notice that the ERS wasn't showing correctly too when I did get it working (fluctuating up and down). I'd be happy to just have a working gear indicator at this point, as I play with zero HUD it's a bit of a guessing game unless I turn the HUD back on.

How has your experience been with F1 2020 so far? Mines less than positive, I've had stuttering, complete PC crashes and input issues so far... all linked to DX12 issues from what I gather. Hopefully in a few days time (maybe when they fully release the game to everyone) a few of these known problems will get ironed out.

Updated Simhub today to version 7.0.7 and that fixed a lot of my issues. Now are looking at the changes to make it work. I have seen still some inconsistencies in the ERS mode numbers between the game and what Simhub tells but need to look in to it a bit.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back