F1 2019 F1 2019 Wish List

F1 2019 The Game (Codemasters)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
F1 2019 Wish List.jpg

Use this as the place to lay down your hopes / wishes / hopes and expectations for the upcoming new F1 2019 game from Codemasters...

Crash physics improving, so that I can spin it like Vettel ;)
Seriously, I think they should add pre season and mid season testing as a chance to maybe gain some r&d points, and actually simulate those TecPro-barriers. This would be a nice addition imo. Graphics already look like a 9.5/10. Sounds are okay, but I think the externals need a little bit of work.

One can discuss until Judgment Day about Codemaster's F1 games are realistic simulators. What is not under discussion is that as long as you cannot control the information sessions, the start and the pit stops yourself, the Codemaster F1 games will never seem realistic in my eyes.
So please let us control it all !!

No tanking of the fps-rate when setting the speakers on the system side to anything but the max channel setting (7.1) in F1 2017 and 2018 during the free test, if I did that fps went into slide-show mode.

Aside from that, proper wheel calibration like in AC or PCars so that we can get proper 1:1 ratio.
A changeable steering rack/lock, so that we can set up the car as we want it.

I second @Emrah1996 call for an option for a full manual formation lap and start.
I would also add manual Pitstops.

@amtoms idea of pre-season testing for R&D sounds great!

Also if we include TV interviews and that they affect certain divisions of the team, not all criticism of a division negatively immediately, you should be able to "grab them by their honour" as it is said in germany, for them to feel challenged to do better by criticism at first.
Only if there is just constant criticism and no acknowledgement of improvement by the driver should the morale in a division fall.

The possibility to really talk to the engineer for the seting up of the car with the voice recognition systeme already in place. For exemple when you go back to your pit in practice session, the engineer ask you how you feel the car and several other thing, and you can say if you have understeer or oversteer and then the engineer told you what change you can make to the setup to fix it. It was done in the old game microsoft Cart Precision Racing (but with text and no voice). A such system would make the game much immersive....

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 485 39.0%