F1 2019 F1 2019 Wish List

F1 2019 The Game (Codemasters)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
F1 2019 Wish List.jpg

Use this as the place to lay down your hopes / wishes / hopes and expectations for the upcoming new F1 2019 game from Codemasters...

• Deleted member 561801

What would be good also is to have all the circuits of the previous games, and which are no longer used this season (like Imola, Brands Hatch, Valencia, Estoril, Turkey, India, Nurburgring etc...) and some others (like Magny-Cours, Adelaide,etc), that can be used in hotlap or in special events with classic or modern cars ...
Great idea!

I would like small details like a marmot on the Montréal Circuit. Ofcourse you can't hit it. It should maybe run across the track in front of you once inFP or sth like that
Yes, fun, and the marshalls at Monaco too, lol!!!! More seriously about the marshalls, i'd like to see them work to remove a broken car on the track during a safety car!!!!

• Deleted member 561801

Yes, fun, and the marshalls at Monaco too, lol!!!! More seriously about the marshalls, i'd like to see them work to remove a broken car on the track during a safety car!!!!
When will Codemasters add it? i want more realism...

• Deleted member 561801

I know it is not realistic but will there be an option to turn off penalties when driving with non-Merc team? And also option to turn on penalties when driving with Mercedes? :D
The option is already present in the game F1 2018, same for the 2019. It's in parameter "gameplay settings" then rules and flags on/off.

Anyone got a cheat engine table for resource points? I figured out the values but once I change them and apply them, I tab ingame and they change right back. Any ideas of how to hack resource points this year?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back