F1 2019 - Which Livery Do You Like The Most?

MERCEDES AMG FINALLY NAILED IT!!!
03m182601-1080x805.jpg
m182602b-1080x805.jpg

...the rest can go back to elementary school

my ranking is from best to worst

mclaren
toro rosso
ferrari
racing point
willams
mercedes
renault
redbull
haas
alfa

I'm a ferrari fan forza ferrarii!!

I think alfa's livery is (or ex name sauber whatever) too ordinary.too boring.20thanniversary was the best.maybe full body red could be good.

Last edited:
Toro Rosso livery is best of the bunch, really striking metallic colours. It's actually much better than the Red Bull livery.

HAAS, because I like black and gold together, although I would have made some subtle modifications avoiding the white.
I also like very much the orange and the electric blue of the McLaren.

Haas is the loser here for me. The old livery was instantly recognizable even on long camera shots on TV. Now? Just a black blob of a car. Renault will stand out with their color choice....at least from the front...Mclaren, nice mix. Alfa really is one that will be brighter than most. Merc? Ferrari? Red Bull...they can't really stray too far without causing fan base heart attacks.
So: 1. Alfa 2. Mclaren, 3. Racing Pt.

Renault has been my favorite for the last couple of years and this year is no exception. Alfa Romeo is a close 2nd for me this year though. Last few years that was Williams, but not this year! New this year is that Racing Point is not the worst livery anymore... that ‘prize’ goes to Williams this year.
Agree with everything you just said. Williams look like kids had a go this year or someone new to skinning, lolz. :D

Ferrari. Finally they tried something different and it looks mean. I like red and black together. And besides the car with white parts didn't win so we needed a change.

Bruce McLaren Papaya Orange & Blue for the livery win!

Full disclosure: I'm a happy employee of one of the McLaren suppliers shown diagonally. Love that "tuner car look" of parts and sponsors.

Go MCL34 !!

The shape of the cars is so ugly that ... well, the phrase 'you can't polish a turd but you can sprinkle glitter on it' springs to mind.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 325 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 281 13.4%