Upcoming Events

Join TCR Virtual today! AC events on Simracing.GP ACC events on Simracing.GP Weekly rFactor 2 events

What racing gear do you use while sim racing?

• Gloves

Votes: 369 20.2%
  • Boots

Votes: 70 3.8%
  • Gloves + Boots

Votes: 179 9.8%
  • None

Votes: 1,213 66.2%

F1 2019 - Which Livery Do You Like The Most?

Paul Jeffrey

RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief
Staff
Premium
F1 Testing Liveries.jpg

The new F1 season has started, the cars have hit the track and the latest machines from each team have arrived. The question I want to ask is - which livery do you like the most?

Each season brings a raft of new regulations, new design decisions, enhancements and improvements to the cars and even entirely new design philosophies depending on the relative success or failure of previous seasons in the sport... but seeing as the vast majority of our readers here aren't aerodynamic experts or Formula One designers, I thought the poll for today should be a little easier.. namely:

Which 2019 Formula One livery do you like the most?

So folks, to refresh your memories I'll post all the new cars below and leave it to you to vote and comment as you see fit. Enjoy!

For more from the world of Formula One, head over to the RaceDepartment Formula One sub forum and join in with fellow fans of the top level of open wheel motorsport.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Last edited:
Wish Alfa had the balls to go all-red, but ever since McLaren went full papaya they're getting better and better at it. So top spot for me, closely ahead of Renault.

Renault has been my favorite for the last couple of years and this year is no exception. Alfa Romeo is a close 2nd for me this year though. Last few years that was Williams, but not this year! New this year is that Racing Point is not the worst livery anymore... that ‘prize’ goes to Williams this year.

Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it!
Premium
Wish Alfa had the balls to go all-red
They'd look like the Ferrari, and we don't need two cars the same colour that confuse us. Sauber and Williams last year was bad, Renault and Haas will be tough a bit this year, we don't need Alfa and Ferrari too.