F1 2019 F1 2019 V1.07 Released (PC)

F1 2019 The Game (Codemasters)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
F1 2019 Update 1.07 Notes.jpg

Codemasters have released version 1.07 of F1 2019 for PC players of the game...

... with deployment to Xbox One and PS4 versions of the get set to follow in the very near future.

With the title having received some steady attention from Codemasters since becoming available to the public back on June 28th, the latest update to the software deployed earlier today is another pass by the British development studio to address some of the outstanding issues identified within the game.

The visual car updates are expected to drop this month (August), with the 2019 Formula 2 update set to come to the game as a free addition in September

F1 2019 V1.07 Update Notes:
  • League AI difficulty now goes up to 110
  • F2 cars will no longer start sprint races or one-shot qualifying with cold tyres
  • F1 setups can no longer be applied to F2 cars
  • Grid penalties now apply correctly after taking new parts out-with the initial allocation between qualifying and race
  • France pitlane has been updated for the 2019 season
  • Cars are now less cautious of unsafe releases in the pitlane
  • Nvidia Deep Learning Super Sampling (DLSS) and AMD FidelityFX Upscaling and FidelityFX Sharpening are now available as Anti-Aliasing options on applicable devices
  • HDR is now selectable when running in DX12 on PC
  • Report codes are now shown on the pause menu in all game modes
  • Stopped players on Xbox One from being able to invite to Ranked sessions by using Party Chat
  • Reduced GPU usage in the front end
  • F2 wet tyres will now have a longer life
  • Helicopters are no longer flying at increased speeds
  • Various other fixes and stability improvements
F1 2019 is available now on Xbox One, PS4 and PC.

For the latest F1 2019 news, head over to the F1 2019 sub forum here at RaceDepartment - a great place to chat about the game, engage with your fellow F1 fans and even browse our growing F1 2019 modding forum.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

BREAKING NEWS

Police are on the hunt for a silver Mercedes Benz AMG GT-R, it is believed to hang around the end of the pit lane at Formula One race events, the vehicle should make a appearance when a incident occurs on track but has been missing since the start of the 2019 season.

If anyone spots the missing vehicle please contact Codemasters on +44 (0) 1926 816 000

BREAKING NEWS

Police are on the hunt for a silver Mercedes Benz AMG GT-R, it is believed to hang around the end of the pit lane at Formula One race events, the vehicle should make a appearance when a incident occurs on track but has been missing since the start of the 2019 season.

If anyone spots the missing vehicle please contact Codemasters on +44 (0) 1926 816 000
Weird, whenever someone's engines goes, I get a safety car (over the top) Meaning I get one most races, it seems that everyone either gets loads or none at all....

all i care is about gameplay and still the game lack... perez for some mystic reason always on the top 5... max looks nerfed like gasly ghost lead him.. vettel still OP which is unreal since he is boiled driver... mc laren is slow renault is slow and more..and with the last patch the cars handlin is worse than b4 ,now seems a truck sim not f1.my car is a brick!

Yes, but makes no sense anyway.. the image is very blury using it.
Also every RTX card "makes" enough FPS so you don't need to use it.
DLSS 2X would be nice, but no games support it still.

TAA+FidelityFX Sharpening is the best looking AA right now in the game.

Exactly, with DLSS the image sucks, i reverted back to TAA immediately.

• Deleted member 561801

Please fix the safety car. Since the release and updates still no safety car. I only saw the deployment of the safety car on the Hockenheimring GP.

Yes, but makes no sense anyway.. the image is very blury using it.
Also every RTX card "makes" enough FPS so you don't need to use it.
DLSS 2X would be nice, but no games support it still.

TAA+FidelityFX Sharpening is the best looking AA right now in the game.

Is there a quality version of DLSS? At the end of the video it says "DLSS Performance". The crazy thing is, if the labels weren't there, I would say the DLSS one was TAA based on how ACC looks with TAA.

Is there a quality version of DLSS? At the end of the video it says "DLSS Performance". The crazy thing is, if the labels weren't there, I would say the DLSS one was TAA based on how ACC looks with TAA.
Its called DLSS Performance in the game and nothing more. You can't select any other DLSS setting.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 327 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 459 39.2%