F1 2019 F1 2019 | Update V1.20 Now Live on All Platforms

F1 2019 The Game (Codemasters)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
A brand spanking new patch has been released for F1 2019 from Codemasters....

With the real season well and truly over and done with, and development upgrades to the official videogame appearing to have slowed somewhat in recent weeks and months... the new V1.22 update that dropped recently came as something of a surprise for F1 2019 players, and it's full of pretty good stuff too - just check out the update notes below -

General
  • Safety car deployment frequency has been adjusted so that it is more likely to come out within race sessions.
  • Addressed an issue where the Logitech G29 rotary dial could not be assigned in a clockwise direction
  • Further stability fixes
Leagues
  • Users can now save between sessions in private leagues.
  • Users can now add reserves in private leagues.
Xbox
  • Keyboard support has been added.
Career
  • Addressed an issue where progress would not be saved in Practice 1 in Australia of a new career.
  • Addressed an issue where a selected team-mate would change if the user exited the game before completing Practice 1 in Australia of a new career
  • Addressed an issue where DNFs would incorrectly show with the fastest lap indicator in the season results tab
  • Addressed an issue where Butler and Weber would appear after skipping the F2 Feeder Series if the user quit in Practice 1 of Australia
  • User will now be warned before purchasing upgrades towards the end of a season if the department has experienced a regulation change
Multiplayer
  • Addressed an issue where the camera selection would not save if selected in a multiplayer session
Spectator
  • User can now enable the track map for the session they are spectating
Events
  • Users can now manually navigate through the weekly event prizes

Picture Credit: Emilio Sachs
Original Source: Codemasters F1 2019 Blog

F1 2019 is available now on both PC and Console.

For the news and discussion about this game, head over to the F1 2019 sub forum here at RaceDepartment and join the discussion today!

F1 2019 Update 2.jpg

Last edited:
when they are the only one with F1 licence, they don't lose anything, they sell more copies than KUNOS, S397, SECTOR3, IRACING, SMS, MILESTONE, KYLOTONN....
Sorry, they get the crown....they don't need VR.....maybe one day, only if they want.

Is this just your opinion or is this based in facts and numbers? I'm not sure about this.

Is this just your opinion or is this based in facts and numbers? I'm not sure about this.
its irrelevant in this argument as console game sales will always outpace pc. with that being said, vr support should be in the game as codemasters offers it in other titles. has absolutely nothing to do with sales and market share.

its irrelevant in this argument as console game sales will always outpace pc. with that being said, vr support should be in the game as codemasters offers it in other titles. has absolutely nothing to do with sales and market share.

I thought it was down to the graphics engine that this title uses? I’m sure I read somewhere that due to the way the images are rendered. VR wasn’t possible for this version of the game.
Maybe 2020 version will have it. Who knows.

Now I know why it hasn’t gone on STEAM sale yet though. It’s still being updated. Lol

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 262 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 173 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 171 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 128 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 232 13.6%