F1 2019 | Update V1.20 Now Live on All Platforms

CarlosB

100RPM
Premium
Feb 19, 2018
when they are the only one with F1 licence, they don't lose anything, they sell more copies than KUNOS, S397, SECTOR3, IRACING, SMS, MILESTONE, KYLOTONN....
Sorry, they get the crown....they don't need VR.....maybe one day, only if they want.
Is this just your opinion or is this based in facts and numbers? I'm not sure about this.

PickledAvenger

25RPM
Premium
Dec 10, 2018
I'd love it to have VR and triple screen support. If only to stop people dismissing it based on this. Don't know about the numbers quoted above but it would be great if the online community was bigger

S_Dot

1RPM
Jan 17, 2020
Is this just your opinion or is this based in facts and numbers? I'm not sure about this.
its irrelevant in this argument as console game sales will always outpace pc. with that being said, vr support should be in the game as codemasters offers it in other titles. has absolutely nothing to do with sales and market share.

Andrew Harper

2000RPM
Premium
Dec 1, 2014
its irrelevant in this argument as console game sales will always outpace pc. with that being said, vr support should be in the game as codemasters offers it in other titles. has absolutely nothing to do with sales and market share.
I thought it was down to the graphics engine that this title uses? I’m sure I read somewhere that due to the way the images are rendered. VR wasn’t possible for this version of the game.
Maybe 2020 version will have it. Who knows.

Now I know why it hasn’t gone on STEAM sale yet though. It’s still being updated. Lol

Apr 12, 2019
when they are the only one with F1 licence, they don't lose anything, they sell more copies than KUNOS, S397, SECTOR3, IRACING, SMS, MILESTONE, KYLOTONN....
Sorry, they get the crown....they don't need VR.....maybe one day, only if they want.
This is Codemasters. They gave Dirt 2.0 VR support. I guess they wanted to.