F1 2019 F1 2019 | Update 1.18 Now Available

F1 2019 The Game (Codemasters)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
A brand new update has been released for Codemasters F1 2019.

The new build, titled 1.8, is available now on all platforms and with it comes some improvements to the career mode of the game, mostly focused around the interaction with the off track game world so well put together for this latest in a long line of official Formula One racing releases.

Other interesting changes, and one I'm looking forward to testing myself, is the new ability to save custom camera setups for each of the cars in game - hopefully going some way towards reducing the amount of time one has to spend customising the game to our own preferences each time we step into a different machine.

Although not a dramatic update, build 1.18 is again another nice step in the right direction for a game that is incrementally improving with each new build.

F1 2019 V1.18 Update Notes:
  • GENERAL – Added the ability to save custom camera setups per car
  • GENERAL – Addressed an issue where audio could periodically drop out between sessions
  • EVENTS – Addressed an issue where assists set in the weekly event would not carry into the race
  • LEAGUES – User is now notified how many applications are waiting
  • CAREER – User will now receive a mail detailing why they received a grid penalty
  • CAREER – User will now be notified which F1 teams they are affiliated with if they selected a driver academy
  • CAREER – User can now see who gained the fastest lap throughout the season on the season results tab
  • MULTIPLAYER – Users can now view a player’s super licence on the session list screen
Alongside this patch we have added an additional two customisation bundles (items can also be bought separately), with a special Abu Dhabi Grand Prix livery, helmet, helmet and badge ahead of the final lights out of the season this coming weekend. But wait – there’s myrrh! In preparation of the Holiday season, we have also added a Holiday special bundle, so you can go ahead and sleigh your on-track look.

F1 2019 is available now on Xbox One, PS4 and PC.

Hey folks, our excellent F1 2019 sub forum is the place to go for news and community discussion - start a thread and get involved!

F1_Abu_Dhabi_GP_14.jpg

Last edited:
My understanding is they have said it will not happen, which is a damn shame, and probably not to their benefit, in terms of maintaining longevity of their game, but I guess they've already made their money... ‍

Really? Where did you find the news then?
If they won't then hopefully someone will be able to do it with cheat engine,good thing is that we only gonna have two new drivers for 2020 all the rest of the teams will stay the same.

Really? Where did you find the news then?
If they won't then hopefully someone will be able to do it with cheat engine,good thing is that we only gonna have two new drivers for 2020 all the rest of the teams will stay the same.
Aarava said it in one of his videos. He spoke to them about it, and they regretted opening it up last year.

It Is a shame though,guess I will have to go back to f1 2018 too to play f1 2020 mods.
It just doesn't make sense though even if it was true about the leaks then so what you find out about f2 been in f1 2019 still have to buy f1 2019 to play with f2 cars.
Really a shame though.
Our only hope is to have someone good with cheat engine who will be able to change names.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back