F1 2019 Ultra grip & car stability

Misc F1 2019 Ultra grip & car stability Update 5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks. Can it be possible to edit tyre punctures to happen when the tyre comes in contact with debris or wall?
Oh, i forgot. For debris set this parameters (find for front and for rear tyres)
<DebrisPunctureProbabilityAtMinSpeed value="1" />
<DebrisPunctureProbabilityAtMaxSpeed value="1" />
<DebrisPunctureInvulnerabilityPeriod value="0.5" />

Do you like survival Aarava video in Baku with 5 punctures, right?:D

Oh, i forgot. For debris set this parameters (find for front and for rear tyres)

Do you like survival Aarava video in Baku with 5 punctures, right?:D
I'm a newbee. How do you edit the xml file sir? I can't do anything using Ego ERP.

How do I get it to work with the extreme damage mod? do I just drag wep into teams > ferrari or into teams > ferrari > wep? Just explain with a bit of detail because I'm a newbie at modding for f1 2019 with multiple mods.
Open xml's for manual installation from this mod, find this lines(default damage):
<F1SuspensionDamage>
<SpeedThreshold value="7" />
<FrontDamageScale value="0.001" />
<RearDamageScale value="0.0001" />
<WheelDetachScale value="1.000000" />
<PartsDetachScale value="1.0" />
</F1SuspensionDamage>
<F1WingDamage>
<SpeedThreshold value="3" />
<DamageScale value="0.0001" />
<ChassisDamageMultiple value="0.8" />
<SideDetachScale value="0.5" />
<FullDetachScale value="0.99" />

and replace to this(realistic)

<F1SuspensionDamage>
<SpeedThreshold value="3" />
<FrontDamageScale value="1.00" />
<RearDamageScale value="1.00" />
<PartsDetachScale value="0.75" />
</F1SuspensionDamage>
<F1WingDamage>
<SpeedThreshold value="2" />
<ChassisDamageMultiple value="0.9" />
<SideDetachScale value="0.25" />
<FullDetachScale value="0.5" />

or this(medium)

<F1SuspensionDamage>
<FrontDamageScale value="1.00" />
<RearDamageScale value="1.00" />
<PartsDetachScale value="0.75" />
</F1SuspensionDamage>
<F1WingDamage>
<ChassisDamageMultiple value="0.9" />
<SideDetachScale value="0.25" />
<FullDetachScale value="0.5" />

or this(extreme)

<F1SuspensionDamage>
<SpeedThreshold value="0.1" />
<FrontDamageScale value="1" />
<RearDamageScale value="1" />
<WheelDetachScale value="0.1" />
<PartsDetachScale value="0.1" />
</F1SuspensionDamage>
<F1WingDamage>
<SpeedThreshold value="0.05" />
<ChassisDamageMultiple value="1.2" />
<SideDetachScale value="0.1" />
<FullDetachScale value="0.12" />

For punctures(like in Aarava's videos) also this for rear and front.

After this do manual installation as described in instruction.

Last edited:
Sorry mate, your mod is great. I have one problem, though... In carrer mode, in qualifying AI cars do only 1 lap then they will remain in the pit lane til the time ends. I revert back to default game files, tried again and it worked just fine. So I think the problem is in yoru mod, could you help me to fix it? Thanks!

Sorry mate, your mod is great. I have one problem, though... In carrer mode, in qualifying AI cars do only 1 lap then they will remain in the pit lane til the time ends. I revert back to default game files, tried again and it worked just fine. So I think the problem is in yoru mod, could you help me to fix it? Thanks!
Looks like it's strange side effect, and i don't know how to fix it without reducing grip.

Maybe I have to restart the career? Maybe I could try to manually reduce the grip myself?
Maybe.
For reducing grip open xml's for manual installation, find lines (for front & rear)
<MinGripMultiplier value="1" />
<MaxGripMultiplier value="30.000000" />
and change to default:
<MinGripMultiplier value="0.55" />
<MaxGripMultiplier value="1.000000" />
after this do manual installation as described in instruction in mod description.

Maybe.
For reducing grip open xml's for manual installation, find lines (for front & rear)
and change to default:
after this do manual installation as described in instruction in mod description.

Can't I just backup original files and then do manual installation as described in instruction in mod description?

Maybe.
and change to default:

Ok, with default values qualifying worked again. But now I don't have ultra grip anymore. Maybe I could find a value in between that'll work fine? I play with keyboards or joypad and this mod was absolute perfection to me.

Can't I just backup original files and then do manual installation as described in instruction in mod description?
Yes.
Ok, with default values qualifying worked again. But now I don't have ultra grip anymore. Maybe I could find a value in between that'll work fine? I play with keyboards or joypad and this mod was absolute perfection to me.
You can do anything you want and feel yourself modmaker too :) Just try any another numbers between 0.55 and 30(more then 30 or 50 gives the opposite effect). Do it for full peloton at the same time for correct balance between teams.

Yes.

You can do anything you want and feel yourself modmaker too :) Just try any another numbers between 0.55 and 30(more then 30 or 50 gives the opposite effect). Do it for full peloton at the same time for correct balance between teams.

Thanks mate, I tried this value:
<MinGripMultiplier value="0.75" />
<MaxGripMultiplier value="14.000000" />

and it worked in qualifying! The car feels just fine, but maybe I could go a little fiurther with the values. Maybe i will try 0.80 and 20.000000 and see if it works!

Also:
<DampingConstantForAI value="2000" /> - it's car stability for AI. I recommend decrease this number for your ideas. At least minus 2000 should be ok.
In this video used -10000 - very negative car stability :D

Hello!
Thanks for your mod, could I ask something about DampingConstantForAI value?
For example, I wanted to make the Ferrari cars slippery, then edited DampingConstantForAI value to -20000 in ferrari.erp but nothing changed!
AI's car still driven very smooth.
Was there any other value I should edit?

Thanks again.

Hello!
Thanks for your mod, could I ask something about DampingConstantForAI value?
For example, I wanted to make the Ferrari cars slippery, then edited DampingConstantForAI value to -20000 in ferrari.erp but nothing changed!
AI's car still driven very smooth.
Was there any other value I should edit?

Thanks again.
Looks like you changed DampingConstantForAI only for one side. Needed change for front and rear(two lines).

Forgot to say that I changed front and rear but nothing changed.
Did I alos need to edit the mercedes.vtf?
Thanks.
I tried it now and really nothing changed. It means Codemasters changed effect of this values for F1 2019 game.
You can try to find your own value. It's true F1 modmaking - do a lot of experiments and maybe able to achieve results. :)

I tried it now and really nothing changed. It means Codemasters changed effect of this values for F1 2019 game.
You can try to find your own value. It's true F1 modmaking - do a lot of experiments and maybe able to achieve results. :)
Ha ha finally got the reason,
thought it's because I did something wrong.
Thanks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back