F1 2019 UI package (Dashboard)

Misc F1 2019 UI package (Dashboard) V2

Login or Register an account to download this content
RasmusGeertsen submitted a new resource:

F1 2019 UI package (Dashboard) - Simhub Dashboard with the official F1 2019 UI Package look

A Simhub dashboard for F1 2019 based on the official F1 Tv package and F1 TV. It's designed mostly to use if you have a secondary monitor, tablet or a laptop etc.. (Big screen).

For now, it comes with 4 screens.

1. Idle (When in menus etc..)
View attachment 320775
2. Screen designed for practice sessions
View attachment 320777
Screen 1 and 4 have yellow flag warnings (Planning to do all flags)
View attachment 320776
3. Qualifying Screen
View attachment 320778...

Read more about this resource...

@RasmusGeertsen

As suggestion on quali screen, on show pole position time, could be pole time if we stay <10 position and show time for 15 to pass to another stage in Q1 if we are >17 position (risk zone) and in Q2 show time for 10 if we are >10 position.

could be great addition.

When playing career mode is there a way to change it from displaying 100 and displaying your own last name and the name of the 2 AI characters?

I am not sure, I think it has something to do with either F1 language files or how it send its telemetry data to simhub. Maybe there is a way to fix yourself by going into the language files but i am not sure. But i am looking into it :)

@RasmusGeertsen

As suggestion on quali screen, on show pole position time, could be pole time if we stay <10 position and show time for 15 to pass to another stage in Q1 if we are >17 position (risk zone) and in Q2 show time for 10 if we are >10 position.

could be great addition.
Good Idea, not sure with scripts or plugin to use but really like the idea, will look into it!

When playing career mode is there a way to change it from displaying 100 and displaying your own last name and the name of the 2 AI characters?
Alright so did some digging. If your dashboard uses a GarrySwallow plugin you can edit the player named displayed in F1 2019. In the installation folder it's described: "(x86)\SimHub\DashTemplates\GS - Options\GarySwallowF12019DriverNames.txt BEFORE OPENING SIMHUB.

I am looking to see if I can use a similar fix

Alright so did some digging. If your dashboard uses a GarrySwallow plugin you can edit the player named displayed in F1 2019. In the installation folder it's described: "(x86)\SimHub\DashTemplates\GS - Options\GarySwallowF12019DriverNames.txt BEFORE OPENING SIMHUB.

I am looking to see if I can use a similar fix

I've tried this but no success.

RasmusGeertsen updated F1 2019 UI package (Dashboard) with a new update entry:

Major update: Team Colors, Redesigned Qualifying Screen and more

New Update V2
Idle Screen
Updated the sponsors
-Added Emirates Arabic logo
-Added Pirellis signature "P"
View attachment 322108
Practice Screen
Added colour coding for each team
Added a pit status
Added blue flag warning
View attachment 322109
Qualifying Screen

Total redesign of the qualifying screen
-New official styled leaderboard
-Redesigned "Risk Zone"
-Changed the tyre temperature display to show the inner temps instead of surface temps
-Changed the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 117 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 302 27.7%