Resource icon

Misc F1 2019 Sound engine Mercedes 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Guardia Fluvial submitted a new resource:

F1 2019 Sound engine Mercedes - THE BEST SOUND ENGINE FOR MERCEDES

Hello friends again, for some reason that I do not understand they have taken away the contribution that I made a few days ago related to the sound of the Mercedes engine for F1 2019. I hope that this contribution is not eliminated. This is the sound of the 2018 Mercedes engine that some colleagues on this website like to enjoy.

They must put the file in the path:
D:\SteamGames\steamapps\common\F1 2019\audio\2019\bundles
or where you have it. Works perfectly in time trial mode.
Download...

Read more about this resource...

If you know how to edit the sound like real cars, I suppose that creating the sound in a "BDL" type file that the game can interpret it, would be enough to make it work. I don't know, my level of creation is very low.

Modifying such files has to be almost impossible. I haven't seen any F1 games from 10 years ago create a sound identical to real cars.

If you know how to edit the sound like real cars, I suppose that creating the sound in a "BDL" type file that the game can interpret it, would be enough to make it work. I don't know, my level of creation is very low.

Modifying such files has to be almost impossible. I haven't seen any F1 games from 10 years ago create a sound identical to real cars.

WHAT PROGRAM DOES THIS?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 373 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years