• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here
Resource icon

Misc F1 2019 Sound engine Mercedes 1.0

Feb 22, 2018
Guardia Fluvial submitted a new resource:

F1 2019 Sound engine Mercedes - THE BEST SOUND ENGINE FOR MERCEDES

Hello friends again, for some reason that I do not understand they have taken away the contribution that I made a few days ago related to the sound of the Mercedes engine for F1 2019. I hope that this contribution is not eliminated. This is the sound of the 2018 Mercedes engine that some colleagues on this website like to enjoy.

They must put the file in the path:
D:\SteamGames\steamapps\common\F1 2019\audio\2019\bundles
or where you have it. Works perfectly in time trial mode.
Download...
Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Kimmo Kokkonen
Feb 22, 2018
any ferrari engine? i want to replace it with the 2018 sound file
hello friend, if you replace the ferrari file it affects the sound of ferrari, haas and alfa romeo cars. But don't worry, the original file is also available to change again if you don't like it. regards

Feb 22, 2018
If you know how to edit the sound like real cars, I suppose that creating the sound in a "BDL" type file that the game can interpret it, would be enough to make it work. I don't know, my level of creation is very low.

Modifying such files has to be almost impossible. I haven't seen any F1 games from 10 years ago create a sound identical to real cars.

Ls tech

100RPM
Aug 1, 2018
If you know how to edit the sound like real cars, I suppose that creating the sound in a "BDL" type file that the game can interpret it, would be enough to make it work. I don't know, my level of creation is very low.

Modifying such files has to be almost impossible. I haven't seen any F1 games from 10 years ago create a sound identical to real cars.
WHAT PROGRAM DOES THIS?