F1 2019 Season Mod

Career F1 2019 Season Mod 1.24

Login or Register an account to download this content
WingedSupra95 submitted a new resource:

F1 2019 Season Mod - A somewhat realistic experience, this mod aims to create the 2019 F1 Season in Assetto Corsa.

Nobody else has made a 2019 F1 season Career mod, so I've decided to make one.

My take on the 2019 FIA Formula One World Championship. Featuring all drivers and all tracks, this Career mod aims to create a somewhat realistic experience, within the means of the game.
NOTE: You will need the RSS Formula Hybrid 2019, which can be found here: https://racesimstudio.com/formula-hybrid-2019-now-available
You will also need the F1 2019 Community skinpack, found here:...

Read more about this resource...

i am new here and i saw the mod and wanne play this got everything like it is mentionend in the post but
it but it keeps a red square and i cant play it.
Somebody knows ?

Doesn't work in content manager.

"Required weather Sol 00 performance is missing" when I select the f 1 2019 championship in content manager.

When I start Assetto Corsa without using content manager,the F1 2019 Championship is not listed at all.

I have bought the f12019 hybrid car pack,installed the skinpack,install the tracks in the readme and installed your mod.

Last edited:
TY for the weather fix but the tracks do not load.

What EXACTLY do I have to do to get them to work?
you should go to events.ini in any event that is having issues and change the track name to the version you have, you can do this by going to assettocorsa/content/tracks and then copying the name of that track to the events.ini track= and replacing that, if that makes sense.

you should go to events.ini in any event that is having issues and change the track name to the version you have, you can do this by going to assettocorsa/content/tracks and then copying the name of that track to the events.ini track= and replacing that, if that makes sense.

The track that isn't loading is written right in the ini

The Albert Park track.

Are these tracks too old?

Designed for 32 bit?

The track is named albert-park and the event ini TRACK=albert-park

It should work but it isn't.

I tried the Bahrain track and that did work.

Albert Park track must be broken in the file.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 85 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 60 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • < 5 years