F1 2019 SEASON MOD BY ADRjEN PART2

Skins F1 2019 SEASON MOD BY ADRjEN PART2 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
ADRjEN submitted a new resource:

F1 2019 SEASON MOD BY ADRjEN PART2 - #F1 #2012 #2019 #season #mod

(DŹWIĘK W TRAKCIE PRAC! DZIAŁA W JĘZYKU POLSKIM!)
Cześć!
Zanim zainstalujesz ten mod musisz poznać autorów moda:
  • ADRjEN (ja) (zmiany menu, zespołów, kierowców, aktualizacja zdjęć kierowców, inne zmiany AI uszkodzeń, skiny itd.)
rorogarcia13 (skiny)
Thang Hoang Nguen (skiny)
Mod zawiera malowania bolidów, kaski, ich statystyki oraz wiele innych! Oto przykłady:
AI jest bardziej agresywne, oraz popełniają więcej błędów
Od teraz każda kolizja będzie miała swoje konswekwencje...

Read more about this resource...

Hi I need some help. I´ve done "my" own 2019 version but I can´t get around the images change. Where do I find the files that need to be changed? Even more important how do I do it? Thanks in advance I appreciate it

Hi I need some help. I´ve done "my" own 2019 version but I can´t get around the images change. Where do I find the files that need to be changed? Even more important how do I do it? Thanks in advance I appreciate it

you need to go to ryder pssg editor (or any other editor to change pssg), then in that program go to your f1 2012 folder and to frontend file. There you will find everything that you need to change in pictures. But if you want to change team, driver or track pictures you go in frontend file and there you find b_nonpersistent. You're welcome

That's good to hear. But currently I'm working on some other projects but I'll do complete 2019 mod in a time. It will take some time to do it because I want it to look good
Its okay i will wait, because good thing take a lot of time. Please will you keep us posted abt updates and everything?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 78 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 56 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 64 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 37 5.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.6%