Resource icon

Misc F1 2019 Performance + Realistic Damage + Tyre Wear Mod 1.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
The snad'Zo submitted a new resource:

F1 2019 Performance + Realistic Damage Mod - Fixed the alignment of forces cars (for season 2019) and improved damage.

Good day! Made a mod on the characteristics (for cars F1 2019).

Realistic damage made Strongest Fish (thanks him): https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/f1-2019-extreme-realistic-damage.170102/

In the default game (1.03 version) the balance of power is from the 2018 season.
With this performance mod Mercedes and McLaren became faster, HAAS and Racing Point slower, Red Bull has a upgraded Honda engine + small changes. You may not agree with the balance of forces of the...

Read more about this resource...

any preview :)
All I can give is a screenshot of the qualification, which I did not simulate. It is impossible to see the new performance characteristics in R&D Tree.

Attachments

• DflZ1FiU0AA314N - Copy.jpg
    DflZ1FiU0AA314N - Copy.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 537
  • DflZ1FiU0AA314N.jpg
    DflZ1FiU0AA314N.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 523
How do you guys edit the R&D perfomances? Sorry i'm a noob, but I can't understand a thing to edit in these files. I usually am able to do some stuff.

How do you guys edit the R&D perfomances? Sorry i'm a noob, but I can't understand a thing to edit in these files. I usually am able to do some stuff.
OK, at this weekend I will make a guide video, because it is difficult to explain in words. Just warn you that you will need to use Ego ERP Archiver and "text document", nothing complicated.

Click (in Steam's library) with right mouse button on the F1 2019 and choose Backup Game files.
Not sure if it works, but hopefully it helps.
Don't you have a security copy or something like that where you have the original files you have edited? I don't want to reinstall the game haha. Or just give a solution to the problem of accelerating time in pits

OK, at this weekend I will make a guide video, because it is difficult to explain in words. Just warn you that you will need to use Ego ERP Archiver and "text document", nothing complicated.
Thank you very much!
Yes I got Ego ERP, I used to edit stuff in the old games 2013 / 2014
I was also wondering, is there a way to edit drivers perfomance? So I can put Gasly where he belongs :)

Thank you very much!
Yes I got Ego ERP, I used to edit stuff in the old games 2013 / 2014
I was also wondering, is there a way to edit drivers perfomance? So I can put Gasly where he belongs :)
Unfortunately, the perfomance of drivers impossible to edit (in F1 2019). At least, I don't know how.

soory, i don't understeand, with this mod, i can play career, and the R&D working (if mclaren it's faster on standard tune, with R&D, can upgrade more? or downgrade?) and if codemasters release a new version of performance, can continues my career?? or performance as reset?? thanks!

soory, i don't understeand, with this mod, i can play career, and the R&D working (if mclaren it's faster on standard tune, with R&D, can upgrade more? or downgrade?) and if codemasters release a new version of performance, can continues my career?? or performance as reset?? thanks!
Career and R&D will not disappear. With the mod changes the original performance of the car. With new patch they will change them. The mod can be install and remove in the course of a career, without loss of any achievements, like a patch.

Unfortunately, the level of damage is quite high. On some tracks all is fine, just a couple of crashes, but in Baku and Monaco, unfortunately, quite a lot of crashes, too lot. Try to correct.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 192 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%