F1 2019 Official Track map intros

Misc F1 2019 Official Track map intros 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
DaddeRaga submitted a new resource:

F1 2019 Official Tracks' Intros - Official 2019 track map intros

The .zip file you will download here will contain instructions on how to download the real .zip file, as the mod folder's size is more than the limit of Race Department upload manager. (It will be a MEGA link).

I can't post the video because of YouTube copystrike :(

To install just copy the "F1 2019" folder from the .zip file, and paste it into the "common" folder of Steam.
If you have two hard drives and you have Steam installed onto that the "common" folder should be in "D:\Program Files...

Read more about this resource...

Désolé je suis français donc je ne suis pas clair haha. J'ai téléchargé le winrar avec MEGA, je l'ai installé dans le jeu comme vous l'expliquez dans le répertoire F1 2019 mais il n'est pas marqué Skybound Live en haut à droite lorsque j'ai testé en Grand Prix, je ne comprends pas pourquoi. Disponible uniquement pour la carrière?

Désolé je suis français donc je ne suis pas clair haha. J'ai téléchargé le winrar avec MEGA, je l'ai installé dans le jeu comme vous l'expliquez dans le répertoire F1 2019 mais il n'est pas marqué Skybound Live en haut à droite lorsque j'ai testé en Grand Prix, je ne comprends pas pourquoi. Disponible uniquement pour la carrière?
If you mean only the word "live" under the sky sport logo, seems very strange; if you mean the entire sky sport logo, i'll see what i can do

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 106 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 199 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 519 38.5%