F1 2019 OFFICIAL FANTASY MOD

Misc F1 2019 OFFICIAL FANTASY MOD 0.9.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
and did you actually tried to play the career? Because even the authors of some of the mods are saying in the forums that the career is not working with them because in most of the tracks the game crashes always in Q2

Are driver lineups edited using the game text files or using Cheat Engine? Last time I checked it was not possible to edit lineups.

The mod looks great though, I will finish my in game season and try this

Great job! i think a lot of us were waiting for '2019' mod!
may i ask, is it possible to get a version without the livery changes? not a huge fan of some and the chassis swaps, or is there a folder/file i should omit to achieve this without issue? thanks!

Great job! i think a lot of us were waiting for '2019' mod!
may i ask, is it possible to get a version without the livery changes? not a huge fan of some and the chassis swaps, or is there a folder/file i should omit to achieve this without issue? thanks!
I'm happy that you like it! If you want to vote for the mod, you would do me a big favor !! While for the mod without livery; you will get it when I finished the 100% mod, let's say I'm still at 9%, I still have to do a lot, if the mod should have an "end", so I think it's at the beginning or middle of December!;):)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 116 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 91 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 83 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 58 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 124 13.8%