F1 2019 Nextion Dash

Misc F1 2019 Nextion Dash 0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Grizzw4ld submitted a new resource:

F1 2019 Nextion Dash - F1 2019 dash clone for Nextion screens

This is a Nextion dash made for a 4.3" screen, NX4827T043_11 (non-enhanced version). This is the only screen I have tested on and cannot promise it will work on any other model.
It is made to look like the F1 2019 in game dash (cockpit).

Features:
Working:
Gears, Speed, Time, Position, Lap, Tyre Temps, ERS (mode, percent, deploy and harvest) and Pit Limiter
Not Working: Remaining laps of fuel, fuel delta and lap delta

Instructions:
It uses a different editor...

Read more about this resource...

This looks like the dash ive been trying to find , will this work on a phone ? Could you please help me to install it on my phone ? I have installed other dashes but they dont have the same files as this . Thanx.

This looks like the dash ive been trying to find , will this work on a phone ? Could you please help me to install it on my phone ? I have installed other dashes but they dont have the same files as this . Thanx.
Hello...
is it possible to convert this Nexion dash to use it in Dash Studio with a USBD480 display?
Sorry this is only for nextion screens, it is not a dash studio template. I might make a dash studio version in the future

Hi, i have installed the dash on my nextion according to the instructions you have given and even with everything fine, when i enter a race or a time trial, the informations on the screen doesn't show up.
you have any more instructions that may help figure this out?

Hi, i have installed the dash on my nextion according to the instructions you have given and even with everything fine, when i enter a race or a time trial, the informations on the screen doesn't show up.
you have any more instructions that may help figure this out?

Does it stay on the idle page (the page with the f1 logo), if so have you made sure you have set the mapping in the nextion settings in simhub:

Capture.PNG

Awesome job. I had to add the baudrate to each page to make it work on mine however now I've got a weird error. When I change page it displays the half of the idle page and half of the next page. Any thoughts?

got the same problem as emanu90, I did some research myself and it seems to have something to do with the .dll file i took a little look in there but have no idea how that stuff works.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 93 13.7%