F1 2019 Mods. Which one?

I just want to throw this out there, which one do you think is the best?
RSS Formula Hybrid 2019 or the ACFL 2019 mod?
I have both and enjoy both but personally I prefer the ACFL mod as the cars are all different shapes and they all have slightly different sounds. I think the ACFL has a much higher level of detail to the skins also. What does everyone else think?
__custom_showroom_1554341210.jpg
You can see the difference in skins here, the ACFL at the front is far more detailed.
__custom_showroom_1552906623.jpg

Last edited:
I just want to throw this out there, which one do you think is the best?
RSS Formula Hybrid 2019 or the AFCL 2019 mod?
I have both and enjoy both but personally I prefer the AFCL mod as the cars are all different shapes and they all have slightly different sounds. I think the AFCL has a much higher level of detail to the skins also. What does everyone else think?
View attachment 299727 You can see the difference in skins here, the AFCL at the front is far more detailed.
View attachment 299728
How does the physics compare?
I have neither (but i do have the RSS F1 2018)

I have 2017 and 2018 of the RSS already and I got the ACFL mod for the 2019 first and loved it, it was significantly different in all ways and very fast. I bought the 2019 RSS just because I new the quality would be good and I felt I needed to show my support but to be fair I'm currently enjoying the ACFL mod much more. At 6.99 euro it is money well spent and includes all future updates and skin alternative alterations over the current F1 season. There is already an alternative Haas and Ferrari already.

Last edited:
I purchased the RSS F1 2019 the day of it's release, I also have the 2017 & 2018 - the 2019 being the pick of the bunch so far though it has one glaring fault - I bought two copies, one for myself and a copy for my young lad of nine. I didn't notice as I drive in manual but my son has his G29 set-up for automatic shifting - He frustrated as it hunts/stutters between 3rd & 4th on the upshift, fine when coming down through the box. I pointed this out in the mods/developers thread and uploaded a video to show the fault, as yet I've had no response, dropped RSS an email, still waiting to hear.

I stumbled across your thread yesterday morning and took a punt on the ACFL version, spent most of day comparing the two. Well, gear shift in the ACFL car on my lads G29 works so he's happy. It's a much more complete package, 4 different engine notes, variation in car design between each team and to be brutally honest it's a better mod, quicker too. @ 6.99 Euros it's steal. Thank you for the link as I wasn't aware of the French modder or their cars. The RSS will now gather dust......

I purchased the RSS F1 2019 the day of it's release, I also have the 2017 & 2018 - the 2019 being the pick of the bunch so far though it has one glaring fault - I bought two copies, one for myself and a copy for my young lad of nine. I didn't notice as I drive in manual but my son has his G29 set-up for automatic shifting - He frustrated as it hunts/stutters between 3rd & 4th on the upshift, fine when coming down through the box. I pointed this out in the mods/developers thread and uploaded a video to show the fault, as yet I've had no response, dropped RSS an email, still waiting to hear.

I stumbled across your thread yesterday morning and took a punt on the ACFL version, spent most of day comparing the two. Well, gear shift in the ACFL car on my lads G29 works so he's happy. It's a much more complete package, 4 different engine notes, variation in car design between each team and to be brutally honest it's a better mod, quicker too. @ 6.99 Euros it's steal. Thank you for the link as I wasn't aware of the French modder or their cars. The RSS will now gather dust......
Try some of the other stuff from them, the classic F1 cars are awesome. The 1994 pack and the 2006 pack are an absolute must. I think they are only 2.99 euros each now.

Try some of the other stuff from them, the classic F1 cars are awesome. The 1994 pack and the 2006 pack are an absolute must. I think they are only 2.99 euros each now.
Thanks, I'll check them out now! - As I mentioned in my earlier post, I wasn't aware of these modders and being a dedicated F1 fan I have a tendency to download/purchase any open wheelers I come across. I'm really liking their 2019 F1 offering, I actually prefer it to the RSS ver.
I see there is to be a 19th April update? I see you discovered how to lower the car (perhaps that's part of the next update) - to bottom out for sparks etc etc.. I've yet to update my Shaders from Preview 49 as I don't want to upset my online racing. I gather 74 is not quite ready for primetime.... So fireworks will have to wait....lol

I also posted a review following yours of the tyre colour/compound mod, don't folk ever consider they'll get caught out lol. - I'm hoping if it can be done (next update, hint, hint !!) that during pitstops the correct tyre colour/compound is shown laying down ready to fit by the crew, currently it's white/hard even if you select soft or medium for your tyre change, though on leaving the pits it's always the correct colour ;)

How do you get the skins to work with RSS 2019 Hyrbrid? I copied it into the folder, but I only see the base car that I purchased, can't find the paint mods for red bull etc after installing them in the folders. I see them in the skins folder of the RSS, but can't select in the game??

• Deleted member 379375

I bought an ACL package 2017 I thinks and it's bugged. All the cars are tall and narrow. It happened after an AC update. I emailed them and they fobbed me off and said they dont support it. Last thing I buy off them. Be warned.

How do you get the skins to work with RSS 2019 Hyrbrid? I copied it into the folder, but I only see the base car that I purchased, can't find the paint mods for red bull etc after installing them in the folders. I see them in the skins folder of the RSS, but can't select in the game??
Figured it out, you go to the customization looks like your going to change colors, and it there it has numbers for each car... very cool drives awesome, and love the F1 cars.... I always thought the Halo would be more intrusive, its not bad for the safety it brings...

Do either of them actually have working DRS? I have the RSS and I drive with a Dualshock 4. I just can't seem to assign a button on the pad to work the DRS. If I race against AI's and they all use it that won't be fair.

Mods available from this link...
https://www.***********

I have just paid for that mod ACFL F1 2019 and now I cannot download it ??????????????

There is something seriously wrong with that website. Allowed me to process payment without a problem and now I CANNOT DOWN LOAD any of the 3 x files ?????????????

I have replied to the email from them confirming my order and succesful payment but not any of the files want to download ???????????

Anyone else with this issue

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing