F1 2019 Modding Requests

20191227_160651.png
20191227_160548.png
20191227_160623.png

Hey guys. Can anyone possibly recreate this pretty simple helmet? The top of the helmet consists of the continuation of the SA flag from the front and back, and at the centre top, there is a white circle, much like Seb's design, with a stylized number 12 within. The number 12 is pretty simple too, with it just being red, green and blue, like the SA flag, with white stips between the red and green, and green and blue.

Has anyone made a helmet pack for Lukas Weber? I know it's a bit more complicated to make one because he uses one of the player helmets with weird colors, but it'd be nice to see someone try their hand at it.

Who will finally make the new sf100 livery the small changes with mission winnow aswell? I'm waiting for so long and other liveries like mclaren who revealed many days later the have it done

Is anyone working on a full season mod using any of the classic cars? Even if it just replaces other classic cars and can only be used in a championship mode without using career, it would be interesting.

For me anything from mid 80s to the 2010 cars would be worth a go.

If not, are previous season mods from older F1 games usable?

Any reply appreciated, many thanks

Is anyone working on a full season mod using any of the classic cars? Even if it just replaces other classic cars and can only be used in a championship mode without using career, it would be interesting.

For me anything from mid 80s to the 2010 cars would be worth a go.

If not, are previous season mods from older F1 games usable?

Any reply appreciated, many thanks
no-one is working on one (that I know of) due to the lack of a language file, if you really wanted to you could technically port any classic mod from 2017 onward but no classic car models ones were released (though I know 3 that exist that lack some parts from completion (98, 05, 07))

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 81 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 65 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 39 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 14.3%