F1 2019 Modding Requests

Hello, I am looking for someone who can make a Research & Development mod. I find the R&D is way to fast in Career mode. I obviously can control how much I use my R&D, but the Ai skyrocket. If someone can slow it down to a realistic pace and make so, the player would have to work its up to the top teams, and I think it should take around three in-game seasons for Williams to become a senior tier team.

Not sure if this has been done already, I've had a look and can't find it. But can a mod be created to allow the SC and VSC to deploy more regularly? Seen so many people, myself included, mention that they never seem to get a safety car in their career modes.

• Deleted member 408599

I would like someone to update the F1 2019 liveries to Brazil. I also miss classic fashion for classic cars. A greeting, guys ;)

Can anyone else do the HWA Racelab livery to replace Racing Point or BWT Arden (F2 team) based on FOM Chassis?

Pictures:

hwa-racelab-livery-unveil-1.jpg

MAL04321.jpg

Can somebody make a mod menu that says safety car deploy and a button and if you press it the safety car gets deployed and you can choose how long it’s out for thanks if anybody wants to know my discord is OWNER OF FORMULA ONE#3384

Last edited:
Is someone able to add a country flag, name and driver number to the alfa romeo driver suit and ferrari suit for me (if this is even possbile to do?)

it's for career I started out at alfa romeo but want to make a transfer in the next 1 or 2 season(s) to ferrari.

I know this is a big ask but I saw someone change the assets for toro rosso(car liveries, logos, and garages) to make them honda racing. Was hoping this could be done for dodge, I know there would be no reference unlike honda but dodge is my favorite car company so it would be pretty cool.

Not sure if this counts for here, but here goes...
I've finished my 1st season in F1 2019 and want to change up most if not all the liveries for S2. I don't necessarily want them to change too much, for instance turning teams into completely new ones or harking back to classic liveries, as it's only 1 season on, but just to add some variety and make the grid look different. I do think, however, that the Haas livery should change quite a fair amount given the removal of Rich Energy sponsorship, and I'm on the fence about Toro Rosso to Alpha Tauri, though I do like the idea irl, I'm driving for them rn so that decision's quite important.
Can you guys give me some recommendations for mods to fit this? I love a lot of the skin mods up here on RD but I just can't decide. For teams like Mercedes, I'm unsure if I should change them at all given how little their paint jobs changed from their rebirth to now.
I know it's not a 'mod request' but I'd really value you guys' input in pointing out good quality mods.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.8%