F1 2019 Modding Questions Thread

hello, have a question : Is it possible to "reset" the textures of a carrer helmet?
I have put mods textures on the unbrandedgen2 helmet but it's alos the helmet use by Mark Weber, and in carrer mode, when i look at his car with the replay, the game crash. Its crash too when i select the helmet on the main menu.
So is it possible to get back the original textures?

If somebody knows what to do i'll be gratefull, thx

hello, have a question : Is it possible to "reset" the textures of a carrer helmet?
I have put mods textures on the unbrandedgen2 helmet but it's alos the helmet use by Mark Weber, and in carrer mode, when i look at his car with the replay, the game crash. Its crash too when i select the helmet on the main menu.
Hello,
You could use verify files integrity by steam (in proprieties of the game then locals files) but it will reset every helmets and skins or others mods installed so you'll have to reinstall them.

If somebody knows what to do i'll be gratefull, thx

As ccreed explained, you can use the verify files integrity by steam.
But if your game crash, it's perhaps because you don't have installed the modded helmet in all the erp files. There are 5 erp file that you have to modified for a helmet. They are these files:
1: ..\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\F1 2019\2019_asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\incardriver\1980\incardriver.erp
2: ..\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\F1 2019\2019_asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\incardriver\2018\incardriver_f2.erp
3: ..\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\F1 2019\2019_asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\incardriver\2019\incardriver_classics.erp
4: ..\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\F1 2019\2019_asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\incardriver\2019\incardriver_f1.erp
5: ..\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\F1 2019\2019_asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\frontend\frontend_helmet.erp

try to import you modded helmet in all of these files and perhaps it'will work.

Hello,
You could use verify files integrity by steam (in proprieties of the game then locals files) but it will reset every helmets and skins or others mods installed so you'll have to reinstall them.

Tanks Ccreed for your time and answer i have done this and all my mods are gone, i'm gonna retry :)

chance* tu parles français, j'ai pas bien compris comment installer les casques modés dans les 5 fichiers erp comme tu me sugères de faire

Was just wondering if anyone else has this problem. Whenever I add a helmet on the Gen2 helmet(which is Webber's helmet in career mode) it shows up and looks fine
ZvNr9KJ.png

But in the game the color is way off. Its only the Gen 2 helmet and only when Webber uses it. When I use it the helmet looks fine.
9zDAafl.jpg

Was just wondering if anyone else has this problem. Whenever I add a helmet on the Gen2 helmet(which is Webber's helmet in career mode) it shows up and looks fine
ZvNr9KJ.png

But in the game the color is way off. Its only the Gen 2 helmet and only when Webber uses it. When I use it the helmet looks fine.
9zDAafl.jpg
This is totally normal because WEBER uses a standard changeable standard helmet. The game changes the colors of the gen2 helmet to WEBER colors in race. So the colors that are displayed in the race for him are not the same as those of custom helmet since WEBER uses the colors Orange, Cyan and Lime Green instead of red green and blue ...

you need the intel plugin for the correct formats
Worked, thanks!

I have two more questions:
1. I edited the decals, changed the Alpha channel for _da, do I have to edit the decal_s too then?
Working with the FD98 tutorial, where it doesn't say anything about it though
2. Is there any chance to make the decals show up in the model? Yesterday at least the driver number showed up, but now it's gone as well

Hi y'all, i hope that someone can help me. I added some skins for several teams to make a little fantasy career mode. I did 5 races but when i booted up the game today and tried to load career mode, it kept "loading" bot nothing happend. I searched on the internet for a solution and i ended up deleting the game and reinstall it. All the skins I used were copy and paste installed so i dont know if that matters. Hope someone can help me.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 418 39.9%