Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events
F1 2019 Mercedes Realistic Engine Sound

Misc F1 2019 Mercedes Realistic Engine Sound 3.0

lowering the pitch might actually make the sound worse because F1 2019 does have a fairly low pitch compared to other f1 games :)

Thanks for correcting bro! in this update I use the sound from Alpine 2021 file, I just found out from you that the sound there has a lower tone. I will update this mod again later

Hey mate, is it possible for a tutorial on how to install this mod into F1 2021? Cheers :D

Hey mate, is is possible to fix the sound in F1 2021, The tone of the car is there sometimes but it is in my left ear and cuts off all the time.. heres a video if it helps https://streamable.com/dc0t1c
sorry mate, I can't fix it. All sound mods in F1 2020 and F1 2021 will heard from the left if broadcast mix is enabled. If you want the original sound file I can send it to you

sorry mate, I can't fix it. All sound mods in F1 2020 and F1 2021 will heard from the left if broadcast mix is enabled. If you want the original sound file I can send it to you
Aha, all goods mate dont stress it... Yes that would be great if you can send :)