F1 2019 F1 2019 Help, how do I change the clothes, boots and gloves of the pilots of the classic teams of each team according to the cars ?

F1 2019 The Game (Codemasters)
HI FOLKS,

I would like to wear original classic clothes of the time automatically, at the time of exchange of team choices swapping together, you know.

I would like to know, how do I change the clothes, boots and gloves of the pilots of the classic teams of each team according to the cars ?

HI FOLKS,

I would like to wear original classic clothes of the time automatically, at the time of exchange of team choices swapping together, you know.

I would like to know, how do I change the clothes, boots and gloves of the pilots of the classic teams of each team according to the cars ?
It is possible to replace them one by one. Unfortunately, it would be the full model, not just the outfit. This would be a good option for me because one of the versions with a closed face helmet appeals to me. The one I'm referring to resembles a stormtrooper in appearance. The downside is that I'd have to edit each pilot separately, and they'd all have to be of the same race and faction.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 360 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 501 39.0%