F1 2019 F1 2019 helmet mod problem

F1 2019 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi, i have a problem with putting custom helmets in game, i'm doing everthing, step by step like it is in Krisdix's video and helmet doesn't even change it's self to a custom helmet..it stays in its default colors and pattern and it becoms blurry..can any one have a solution for this problem?

Sorry I got you confused. What I mean is the erp files inside f1 2019. Nvm, you need to install the helmet in all incardriver erp 2019, 2018 and 1980. also the frontend_helmets erp inside the frontend folder. They are sharing mipmaps. The reason why its blurry is it can't load the modded mipmaps and only using the one inside the erp w/c is low resolution.

Sorry I got you confused. What I mean is the erp files inside f1 2019. Nvm, you need to install the helmet in all incardriver erp 2019, 2018 and 1980. also the frontend_helmets erp inside the frontend folder. They are sharing mipmaps. The reason why its blurry is it can't load the modded mipmaps and only using the one inside the erp w/c is low resolution.
I think I gottcha...i just need to do same thing in the 2018 and 1980 folder as i do in 2019. Where i can find this frontend folder?

so ive done that what you said..and no my game doesn't even open and it gets crash XDDD soo yea, maybe i'll wait for new patches..maybe they give access to the "com" helmets

I do not understand what happens ... When I created my helmet entirely with your 3D model and I save it I have this problem. I tried changing everything in the different "incardriver.erp" but it does not work. But I managed to put my helmet created in the game by downloading a helmet made by someone else and by opening the .dds on photoshop and adding the .dds of my helmet layer on top, it works perfectly. So I'm a little lost, it works but why am I obliged to go through the .dds another helmet.

I do not understand what happens ... When I created my helmet entirely with your 3D model and I save it I have this problem. I tried changing everything in the different "incardriver.erp" but it does not work. But I managed to put my helmet created in the game by downloading a helmet made by someone else and by opening the .dds on photoshop and adding the .dds of my helmet layer on top, it works perfectly. So I'm a little lost, it works but why am I obliged to go through the .dds another helmet.
i think we just need to wait for a patch..maybe they'll give us an option to select custom helemts on the com helmets..or it'll be much simpler for what it is now

Yes maybe. I hope so...
I found a way to put my helmets in game, so I'm happy with that but I would like to understand what I'm doing wrong because it's clear that the problem comes from me (us).
For now it works like that so it's ok

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing