F1 2019 Handling like F1 2018

Misc F1 2019 Handling like F1 2018 Update 7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for the update . Trying to drive on a wet track with a pad and assists on is nigh on impossible without this as if you carry remotely any speed into the corner the car won't turn . Add to that that theyve also buffed the AI in the wet for this patch and without this it would have been last place every time it rained .

hey, i try it in when it still in patch 1.04 , copy paste the "default damage", it works perfectly.
but i became aware that the AI become slightly faster, or does it just my imagination ?
does this mod affect AI too ?

hey, i try it in when it still in patch 1.04 , copy paste the "default damage", it works perfectly.
but i became aware that the AI become slightly faster, or does it just my imagination ?
does this mod affect AI too ?
Mod not affect for AI, but affect to player. More ATC = more stability, but slower car. It's the same like in multiplayer - users with full ATC slower on corners then users with medium or disabled. It is your choice - stability or speed.

Mod not affect for AI, but affect to player. More ATC = more stability, but slower car. It's the same like in multiplayer - users with full ATC slower on corners then users with medium or disabled. It is your choice - stability or speed.

so thats how it work, i've been enlightened. thanks mate.

Anyone else having a problem with the car sparking on straights they didn't usually before? Maybe it's just Australia, but the car was dragging on every straight. Was not costing me time as far as I could tell but it was bugging me.

Car sparking ( in real life anyway ) less or more would be down to ride height adjustments . I don't know if they have sparks just for show or not in this game to be honest but try increasing the ride height . Although bear in mind that higher ride height would INCREASE drag and Lower Ride Height will make you a bit faster down the straights , although for tracks where you take more kerb ( Spain feels like one to me ) and bumpy tracks ( I hate Suzuka for that , classic track or not ) I'd probably suggest not having the ride height too low .

How is this mod effectinng simulation? Ai are slower or faster?

I feel like the mod is completely affecting simulations....I.E: with a hugely upgraded Ferrari, top car and no close second, I can qualify on pole and end up last always if I decide to simulate the race.
I´ve tryed it over 10 times in Monaco and Singapur (the 2 tracks I hate more) even lowering the AI to like 40, I can make the pole with 2 secs over the 2nd and then end last with several lost laps

Hi,

great mod!

For a reason I don´t understand my game crashes with F2 cars.

What I did:
1. I copy/pasted the content of "Formula 2 2018 (ABS & ATC only)" into the game folder
2. I started the game
3. I tried to choose F2 2018 and F2 2019 cars in Time Trial
4. It crashed with both F2 2018 and F2 2019 cars

I only use some livery mods for Mercedes and Haas, so no idea what the reason could be.

Do you have an idea?

Edit: Never mind, I was not aware that some files have to be used from the vanilla game, so I have to copy/paste the car-named folders into "teams".

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 111 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 84 9.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • < 5 years