F1 2019 Halo Overlay

Misc F1 2019 Halo Overlay 1.23

Login or Register an account to download this content
This is some amazing job ! Really.

Whenever the gearbox goes to N or R, the gear display just disappears and never comes back unless I close the overlay and open it again in SimHub. Is that a know bug or is it just happening to me ?

Also, is there a way not to display the gear suggestion ?

This is some amazing job ! Really.

Whenever the gearbox goes to N or R, the gear display just disappears and never comes back unless I close the overlay and open it again in SimHub. Is that a know bug or is it just happening to me ?

Also, is there a way not to display the gear suggestion ?
Whoops... Yeah, just checked and found a problem. In last update I changed gears data from F1 raws to SimHub ones and unfortunately didn't notice that SimHub changing '0' and '-1' to 'N' and 'R' automatically that cause logical mess in formulas. I will post an update a little bit later with fix.
To disable gear suggestion open "F1HaloExtensions.js" file and after line "function wGetDownshiftGear() {" write this one "return -1;". Guess I also can put some value for more easy way to disable them with update.

Hello, I loved your work.

I only have two small problems, maybe you can help me.

First, when I switch to gear 8, it doesn't show up on the HUD, it just dials up to 7.

Second, no DRS logo appears when I activate it.

What could I have done wrong loading it all?

Thank you!

Hello, I loved your work.

I only have two small problems, maybe you can help me.

First, when I switch to gear 8, it doesn't show up on the HUD, it just dials up to 7.

Second, no DRS logo appears when I activate it.

What could I have done wrong loading it all?

Thank you!
Did you use this HUD in F1 2019, F1 2020 or some another game?
For gears you can open "F1HaloExtensions.js" and change "gearsCountOffset" from 0 to 1, this can help.
About DRS, if you mean official like DRS logo then there is no such a thing, but a bottom red ark should switch to green and if its not then I dunno, can't spot any errors in code or whatever.

Thank you very much, your advice worked correctly.

I consult you for something else. How should I go about placing the speedometer at the top of the halo and not to the left?

1233.png

Thanks again.

Thank you very much, your advice worked correctly.

I consult you for something else. How should I go about placing the speedometer at the top of the halo and not to the left?

View attachment 405841

Thanks again.
Speedometer will appear above the middle only in spectator mode and under brake bar while driving (to be less interfere). And I did not provide an easy change for this, sorry (you will need to open overlay in editor and change all "[DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Spectating]" to "true" for all functions on parameters linked to speed widget by yourself (position, rotation, font size, char width and visibility for speed unit) (green buttons with "fx" symbols).

Hi, sorry if I ask you, is this avaiable also for Assetto Corsa? Thanks in advance!
Yep. It will not have all features as in F1 game but you can run it with almost any sim (just in 2 posts above you can find a screenshot from Aasseto Corsa). Probably you will need to fit overlay to in game car by yourself in layout editor and that's it.

Last edited:
Yep. It will not have all features as in F1 game but you can run it with almost any sim (just in 2 posts above you can find a screenshot from Aasseto Corsa). Probably you will need to fit overlay to in game car by yourself in layout editor and that's it.
Thank you very much, the tool is awesome

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back