Misc F1 2019 Cars 3D model for Photoshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
jburon72 submitted a new resource:

F1 2019 Cars 3D model for Photoshop - A tool for photoshop in making car liveries

Hello JB here. For now I only manage to have the paint texture map on the 3d models as I'm still waiting for the F1 2019 plugin. Once I have it it will be updated. The F2 and the new classic cars will be on a separate download.

DETAILS:

- 10 3D models of the 2019 cars for making skins in photoshop
- Only have the paint texture [decal texture with UV map will be added in future updates]
- I...

Read more about this resource...

Hello! The 1.0.1 file worked perfectly when it was a .psd download, but now that the 1.0.2 file is a .rar download, it doesn't work for me. The files won't extract even if I try an app like jZip or RarOpener.

Hello. the new updated templates with the decals work amazingly but when I save my decals from photoshop should I also change something in the alpha channel or is it unnecessary. Thx!

hey man, You can follow Kine's tutorial on editing decal, they work same on F1 2019.
For saving use this format.
2019-07-05 164104.png

The carbon parts cannot be edited on the paint file as it is a separate texture "cf_pattern_texture".. You can try to locate it on the decal texture if its also part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%