Misc F1 2019 Career Helmet 3D Model for Photoshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
jburon72 submitted a new resource:

F1 2019 Career Helmet 3D Model for Photoshop - This is not a mod but a tool for making career helmet for photoshop

Hello guys, first mod tool for f1 2019. This is only for the career helmet for now others will follow soon.

MOD DETAIL
- will have the helmet, helmet wing and the visor strip on separated textures

IMPORTANT
- This is not a mod but a tool for creating helmet skins
- If you need assistance message me on the support tab and PM me.

SAMPLE IMAGES
View attachment 311904 ...

Read more about this resource...

Does the helmet modding work the same way as in previous games? And is career and online working with custom helmet? thanks

Its pretty much the same aside from the visor strip and helmet wing are now on a separate texture.
Havent tried playing online with mods though might try later

it is easier to set up colors because you have live preview in game
bandicam 2019-06-25 18-27-02-454.jpg

Thanks jburon72!
Asking here b/c there's no questions thread....guessing the modding is similar to 2018 with regards to erp archiver, dds files, mirroring, etc.?

Thanks jburon72!
Asking here b/c there's no questions thread....guessing the modding is similar to 2018 with regards to erp archiver, dds files, mirroring, etc.?
Yup, It's pretty much similar importing and exporting. There is a new texture format with an "m" in the name that is being use in the paint texture.

Guys, could you tell me how to correctly export driver helmet from the files? I have a problem during saving file. I Would like export Kubica's helmet and add some things.
Thanks.

Got it all working thanks to Kris' excellent tutorial and your template.

I know it wasn't your tutorial, and question for everyone I guess, but any idea why the SFC files keep showing just a plain black image instead of the textures files Kris explain in his video? I downloaed the SFC files from the description in his video.

Got it all working thanks to Kris' excellent tutorial and your template.

I know it wasn't your tutorial, and question for everyone I guess, but any idea why the SFC files keep showing just a plain black image instead of the textures files Kris explain in his video? I downloaed the SFC files from the description in his video.
try to install intel dds plugin. Its also on the description on Kris's video.

Very good job on this template. By the way, i can't find how to change the color of the visor in the game. i only have the black one and i'd like to have a rainbow visor for my carrer helmet just like in my avatar. Basically in the erp file i can't find the visor file for the career helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%