Misc F1 2019 Career Helmet 3D Model for Photoshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good job on this template. By the way, i can't find how to change the color of the visor in the game. i only have the black one and i'd like to have a rainbow visor for my carrer helmet just like in my avatar. Basically in the erp file i can't find the visor file for the career helmet.
Might be buried in the template, there is a career visor file in the photoshop template

I want to make helmets for F1 2019 with Photoshop CS3 but there is no 3D option as my computer freezes when a other version of the Photoshops opened. Can someone help me about 3D in CS3?

NOTE: The language is Turkish.
Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

So, I have run into a bit of a problem. Did everything like in the video tutorial. Got it in the game and it works like a charm. But every time I quit the game and load into career mode, the game wont load and I have to kill F1 game from task manager. Then restarting the game, the mod is gone and I'm back to my default helmet.
Any idea what could cause it or how to fix it?

So, I have run into a bit of a problem. Did everything like in the video tutorial. Got it in the game and it works like a charm. But every time I quit the game and load into career mode, the game wont load and I have to kill F1 game from task manager. Then restarting the game, the mod is gone and I'm back to my default helmet.
Any idea what could cause it or how to fix it?
Try to reinstall it. Also set up your erp archiver to f1 2019 directory so the mipmaps are save correctly.
Untitled-1.png

Hi, I was wondering if I could use an alternative to Photoshop to make this mod work, for example Gimp? I just don't want to have to pay for Photoshop xd!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%