Erimus Kamzel

@Simberia
Erimus Kamzel submitted a new resource:

F1 2019 Bahrain Real Life - F1 2019 Bahrain Real Life

1907131618140084.jpg

Real Life
1907131619030091.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Friend, your topic is being deleted by codemaster license dictatorialmente.Now see that only by posting and teaching in video or writing people, comos and makes modifications and compilations of modifications within the game and leave external links to dowload or means of contact with you dowload.

Friend, your topic is being deleted by codemaster license dictatorialmente.Now see that only by posting and teaching in video or writing people, comos and makes modifications and compilations of modifications within the game and leave external links to dowload or means of contact with you dowload.

Dont blame codemaster please, this is the same guy named Gulfair who upload then deletes his work to his liking. He also creates multiple accounts, so he might comeback again using a different name. He is already reported for being nasty to other members and I dont think codies would hunt down a modder who edited a post process effect of their game.

Dont blame codemaster please, this is the same guy named Gulfair who upload then deletes his work to his liking. He also creates multiple accounts, so he might comeback again using a different name. He is already reported for being nasty to other members and I dont think codies would hunt down a modder who edited a post process effect of their game.

Allright man!!

You're right, really, I'm now remembering that nasty reminder of how he's with the members of the site.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 245 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years