F1 2019 F1 2019: All Cars Revealed

F1 2019 The Game (Codemasters)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
F1 2019 All Cars Reveal.png

The full 2019 Formula One grid has been completed in the official F1 2019 videogame - check them out in all their glory ahead of release day.

Dominating the head of the pack in a Mercedes, fighting for the podium places in a Red Bull, scraping into the top 10 with an Alfa Romeo or lapping hopelessly at the rear of the field in a Williams, these are the choices that await the gaming public when F1 2019 releases later this month - and now we get our first look at all the cars in game and ready to go.

Much of the preview footage from the new game has included either placeholder models from F1 2018 or this seasons cars in the early stages of development, and now, with only a few short weeks until release, Codemasters have dropped images of all the modern cars set to feature as part of the vanilla content of F1 2019.

All the current teams, drivers and cars will be present in F1 2019, with the early season liveries and designs included within the game. Watch out for future updates however, as Codemasters plan to keep on top of livery and bodywork changes as the season progresses.

PC - 21-5-2019 - 15-14-8 - 636940484484514567.jpg
PC - 21-5-2019 - 15-36-25 - 636940497857975612.jpg
PC - 21-5-2019 - 14-39-47 - 636940463875241621.jpg
PC - 21-5-2019 - 16-43-56 - 636940538367144096.jpg
PC - 21-5-2019 - 15-40-53 - 636940500539911348.jpg
PC - 21-5-2019 - 16-9-20 - 636940517603164671.jpg
PC - 21-5-2019 - 14-31-43 - 636940459034785404.jpg
PC - 22-5-2019 - 12-3-17 - 636941233975399370.jpg
PC - 21-5-2019 - 16-29-42 - 636940529821715536.jpg
PC - 21-5-2019 - 14-9-7 - 636940445473720202.jpg

F1 2019 is due to release on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC June 2019.

Catch the latest news and discussion at the F1 2019 Sub Forum here at RaceDepartment - join in with your fellow community members and share some of the F1 2019 love!

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

I'm thinking a lot in which team I will start...maybe make a season or two in championship mode with F2...and them move to F1...

Stop thinking about it. Codemasters confirmed that you will be only able to race 3 rounds of F2 and then you will automatically pass to F1. Also you wont choose a team, you will choose a junior academy and later move to the main team.
Codemasters ruinning all with stupids details like ever

Stop thinking about it. Codemasters confirmed that you will be only able to race 3 rounds of F2 and then you will automatically pass to F1. Also you wont choose a team, you will choose a junior academy and later move to the main team.
Codemasters ruinning all with stupids details like ever
Yeah. but 3 races is a bad joke...let's see what happens...

My people stop asking for simulation, when did Codemasters said they wanted to make it a simulator? Just stop please, the game will never be 100% simulator and it's not supposed to be, it's a International Racing Series, it's known world wide, by older & younger audience, not all people like simulation but want to enjoy the feeling of driving an F1 and much more things

• Deleted member 561801

I see that all cars are all perfect! But where's the "Mission Win Now", i didn't see it anywhere on the SF90. Is it an oversight on their part? I know very well that "Mission Win Now" is a tobacco company, Philip Morris, why is this a problem? It's not the end of the world after all, i hope we can make a skin?
Codemasters did a great job on this game!!!

My people stop asking for simulation, when did Codemasters said they wanted to make it a simulator? Just stop please, the game will never be 100% simulator and it's not supposed to be, it's a International Racing Series, it's known world wide, by older & younger audience, not all people like simulation but want to enjoy the feeling of driving an F1 and much more things
what is simulaton for you?

I see that all cars are all perfect! But where's the "Mission Win Now", i didn't see it anywhere on the SF90. Is it an oversight on their part? I know very well that "Mission Win Now" is a tobacco company, Philip Morris, why is this a problem? It's not the end of the world after all, i hope we can make a skin?
Mostly because it's a tobacco and the game will be 18+ in alot of countries and less profit is made, less profit less money on the next project or on the next engine and etc..., FIFA has bet logos but it's only in some countries, Codemasters to not risk anything or complicate it makes it equal for every country, but yeah, there's going to be skins so, no problem at all

I'm thinking a lot in which team I will start...maybe make a season or two in championship mode with F2...and them move to F1...
May I suggest Williams ? :sneaky: Don't let anyone tells you you are a sissy.

I know that for me only works following Lance Stroll career, cause... I simply can't fool myself that I'm some world famous driver:laugh: who got a place in one of the only 10 world class teams in F1:laugh: but being a spoiled rich brat... that I can be. :x3::cautious:

:D:p

The tobacco laws are extremely strict in some countries. I believe in Australia, Ferrari was forced to remove the Mission-whatever-the-hell-that-means logo. You won't see it this weekend here in Canada. My guess is that Codemasters had to remove it in order to sell the game worldwide. (Same reason the Martini logo was removed from the Williams in previous editions.)

"Mission Win Now" tobacco ..humm..Might have to try them. My preferred taste however is Marlboro Lights...lol Just kidding

Well it's no secret that Ferrari has and still is in bed with their "sugar daddy" ($$$$$) Philips Morris since ...like.... forever! The FIA/F1 just turns their heads and sees nothing,nothing when it comes to Ferrari. Who do you think helped paid some if not most of Schumacher’s millions back in the glory days and winning five WC to race for the prancing horse?... Probably still helping to pay for Seb Vettel huge salary now!

Good enough they don't act like EA, if they would, we must paid for each car...
Still, the 3 races in Formula2 only
WTF.
Each year only graphics are tend to be "better", so forget about mouse steering or full sim mode, I guess they would do that by Kickstarter action and stuff...

That "Mission Win Now" is a Philip Morris initiative to encourage people to quit smoking.
But they kept the colours and shape very similar to their well known Marlboro brand.
Ferrari F1 uses a different colour of red than their famous Rosso Corsa red.
Because it's been Marlboro red for the F1 team a very long time already.

That "Mission Win Now" is a Philip Morris initiative to encourage people to quit smoking.
But they kept the colours and shape very similar to their well known Marlboro brand.
Ferrari F1 uses a different colour of red than their famous Rosso Corsa red.
Because it's been Marlboro red for the F1 team a very long time already.
It's basically a Marlboro advertisement in disguise. Don't you think that mirrored M W logo looks suspiciously like Marlboro's M and Marlboro's chevron at the same time?
It's the same story for Estrella Galicia. They can't advertise alcohol in many places, so they just put a 0,0% next to it and it's not an alcoholic beverage anymore.
And the same thing for A Better Tomorrow. It's a long stretch, but it has the same initials as BAT.
I don't have anything against tobacco advertisement in F1, in fact I think it was great because it brought money like nothing else. So I don't even feel that bad about those companies finding "creative" ways to advertise their products again.

• Deleted member 561801

Mostly because it's a tobacco and the game will be 18+ in alot of countries and less profit is made, less profit less money on the next project or on the next engine and etc..., FIFA has bet logos but it's only in some countries, Codemasters to not risk anything or complicate it makes it equal for every country, but yeah, there's going to be skins so, no problem at all
Yep, i undesrtand.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 109 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 82 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.6%
  • < 5 years