@Simberia
Things that I wished to Codemasters for the 1.16 patch:

F3 2019 season
Formula E 2018-19 season
Snow weather mode
Liqui Moly boards
Real drivers in classic cars
F2/F3/FE career mode
New multiplayer liveries (example: Race 1000)
New tracks for Career mode (example: 2'nd season we have Zandvoort)
Import pictures on helmets/liveries (Online & Offline)
Haas without Rich Energy/McLaren Belgium livery with 7Eleven sponsor for Singapore
In-Race commentary (Crofty for F1, Alex Jacques for F2 and Murray Walker/James Allen for Classic or maybe even F1 mode)
Pre-Season tests for Career mode
Snowy weather
Winter uniforms for any teams (If there was a snow option)
Red Flag option (Red Flag's last appearence was in F1 2014)
Engine era for any season (V10 era for Season 2 as a example)
Tyre compounds option for any season (Maybe Pink for Monaco, Purple for France, C5 - Pink, C4 - Purple)
Create a team for Career mode with Picture imports from USB for PS4 (for an example you can bring any Legendary teams like Prost obisivously)
Create a driver if you create your own team
Enable one-off liveries (Example: Red Bull 007 at Silverstone, Mercedes 125 years at Hockenheim or Alfa Romeo home race livery for Monza)
Helmet sponsors/Special helmets
Enable F2/F3/FE drivers option for F1 career mode
Race 1000 logo for every helmets (including Butler and Weber too)
Teammate choose option if you stay at the team at the end of Season 1
Language file
F2/F3/FE drivers moving to F1 teams

Mail to: custservice@codemasters.com. Do not forget to send pictures if you send a mail to Codemasters.

To be quite honest: Not a single thing of what you listed will be implemented into a patch, letalone an already released game. F3/FE I think are not even licensed to add, so this kills pretty much every F3/FE wish you have. F2 drivers transfering into F1 imo is better not to do as such a small amount of drivers from F2 will even make it to F1 and as much criticism the driver transfer feature recieved, adding F2 drivers to it would make it even worse.
Things like one-off liveries or R1000 badge are mod-based stuff, they open stuff like this up for mods so I don't think there will be anything like this.

For the other thing (most of it at least) - that's wishes and ideas for a whole new game. Patches are to fix the existing game, not to add whole new features at this size.

¿No quieres un poco de café también?¿No quieres un café también? quizás sea mucho implementar transferencias entre f2 a f1, pero lo dudo mucho, con el lanzamiento de los archivos de ubicación sería muy feliz.

Things that I wished to Codemasters for the 1.16 patch:

F3 2019 season
Formula E 2018-19 season
Snow weather mode
Liqui Moly boards
Real drivers in classic cars
F2/F3/FE career mode
New multiplayer liveries (example: Race 1000)
New tracks for Career mode (example: 2'nd season we have Zandvoort)
Import pictures on helmets/liveries (Online & Offline)
Haas without Rich Energy/McLaren Belgium livery with 7Eleven sponsor for Singapore
In-Race commentary (Crofty for F1, Alex Jacques for F2 and Murray Walker/James Allen for Classic or maybe even F1 mode)
Pre-Season tests for Career mode
Snowy weather
Winter uniforms for any teams (If there was a snow option)
Red Flag option (Red Flag's last appearence was in F1 2014)
Engine era for any season (V10 era for Season 2 as a example)
Tyre compounds option for any season (Maybe Pink for Monaco, Purple for France, C5 - Pink, C4 - Purple)
Create a team for Career mode with Picture imports from USB for PS4 (for an example you can bring any Legendary teams like Prost obisivously)
Create a driver if you create your own team
Enable one-off liveries (Example: Red Bull 007 at Silverstone, Mercedes 125 years at Hockenheim or Alfa Romeo home race livery for Monza)
Helmet sponsors/Special helmets
Enable F2/F3/FE drivers option for F1 career mode
Race 1000 logo for every helmets (including Butler and Weber too)
Teammate choose option if you stay at the team at the end of Season 1
Language file
F2/F3/FE drivers moving to F1 teams

Mail to: custservice@codemasters.com. Do not forget to send pictures if you send a mail to Codemasters.

You should write your own game

There're two '76 cars ,two '90 cars and three '10 cars in F1 2019,I suggest that add '76 mode , '90 mode and '10 mode
in the race option menu. For example,if you choice 2010 mode,there're just F10,RB6 and MP425 appear to compete
with each other,include the player.

Attachments

• 311.png
    311.png
    509.5 KB · Views: 278
I would like to see Codemasters "finally" extend the wreck/crash sequence, allowing entire wreck events to play all the way out, allowing wrecked vehicles to stay on the track longer. When wrecks occur, the race ends way too soon. I know their code is in place to allow for longer duration, but they have an almost instant race ending timer in place.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 273 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 399 40.0%