F1 2018 Work-In-Progress Thread

Yeah you can, you have to edit the asset group file in the folder with the erp and add the common classic cars location and the classic car you want’s location
So, let's say I want to swap the 2018 force india with a 2004 ferrari. I have to change the force india erp with the ferrari one then modify the assets_group file and set what location?

So, let's say I want to swap the 2018 force india with a 2004 ferrari. I have to change the force india erp with the ferrari one then modify the assets_group file and set what location?
if you look at the 2017 cars mod I did you can see how it's done there. You don't swap the erp or anything, just the model line in carmodel.pkg and then do the assetgroup like I did for 2017 cars

@KeisariKine Changed a few things. The bluebeef sponsor is much higher than in the photo, i corrected.

uXH9xxl.jpg

miMvcP3.jpg

Just the force india’s asset_groups file, add the directory of the 2004 ferrari and the directory of the classic cars common file. Then just do the pkg as normal in the force India erp

Doing a language mod and need help for drivers in next years, who has idea join my discord server
https://discord.gg/FaAxfwView attachment 276083

For 2020:
1) Kimi signed for 2 years with Sauber.
2) Norris and Sainz will probably stay for 1 year, unless Alonso returns if you wish to do it like that.
3) Stroll will stay in Racing Point
4) Russel stays in Williams
5) Ricc is in multi-year contract with Renault
6) Toro Rosso will probably put Ticktum if he really impresses
7) Giovinazi to Haas
8) Young MSC to Sauber :thumbsup:

Doing a language mod and need help for drivers in next years, who has idea join my discord server
https://discord.gg/FaAxfwView attachment 276083
2019 Williams shouldn't be Kubica, he will be hired as Ferrari simulator driver not as Williams race driver. Williams will either retain Sirotkin, hire Ocon or sign Gutierrez. Albon has basically signed with Toro Rosso for 2019 as well so Hartley won't be there.

For 2020, Kimi and Ricciardo have contracts, as does Russell and probably both Norris and Sainz, Giovinazzi would probably stay with Sauber as well. Ticktum for Toro Rosso 2020 is plausible (replacing Kvyat probably). Stroll will almost certainly stay with Racing Point.

For 2021 I'd say Ferrari replaces Vettel and keeps Leclerc (maybe Verstappen or Giovinazzi as the other driver), Mercedes brings in Russell to partner Ocon, Ricciardo would likely stay with Renault as well.

Is that okey? :D
Hamilton will probably retire after 2020, or stay with Mercedes so I don't like him to Ferrari. I'd also say Bottas to Williams for 2020 rather than Markelov. Keep Schumacher and don't put in Deletraz for 2021. Niko Kari is no longer a Red Bull junior and doesn't look like an F1 level driver anyways so I wouldn't put him to Toro Rosso. Might be better to just rebrand Toro Rosso for 2021

Also you might want to correct the spellings, it's Russell, Valtteri, Toro Rosso.

can someone help me with 3d models? 3DSimED3 don't show me the car, 3D models in photoshop are opens so bad. Chassis is black or white and all car paint on the wheels and tyres...
Sorry for bad Englsh, live in Russia and study in maths school, only 1 lesson per month :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back