F1 2018 Work-In-Progress Thread

Here is my version of Mclaren MCL34 using the original mclaren chassis. It is possible but with some caveat, the paint on the engine cover will be blurry so you need to up the texture streaming to a higher setting in the graphic settings options. Some sponsor's logo is also missing and the huski chocolate logo at the back is a bit akward but not that bad. and also texture smear on replays due to the games level of LOD that i cant access now unlike in f1 2017.
F1_2018_photo_20190225_230621.jpg

F1_2018_photo_20190225_230803.jpg

F1_2018_photo_20190224_185230.jpg

its still not finish and had to redo the driver suit. The redbullspecial livery will come a bit later.

• Deleted member 561801

Here is my version of Mclaren MCL34 using the original mclaren chassis. It is possible but with some caveat, the paint on the engine cover will be blurry so you need to up the texture streaming to a higher setting in the graphic settings options. Some sponsor's logo is also missing and the huski chocolate logo at the back is a bit akward but not that bad. and also texture smear on replays due to the games level of LOD that i cant access now unlike in f1 2017.
View attachment 293495
View attachment 293496
View attachment 293500
its still not finish and had to redo the driver suit. The redbullspecial livery will come a bit later.
Looking awesome! You're the god of skin! :)

PS: I thought the rear wing was not paintable on the McLaren chassis?

View attachment 293495
View attachment 293496
View attachment 293500

looking great mate,really really nice ,thanks a lot

View attachment 293495
View attachment 293496
View attachment 293500
Waiting Alfa Romeo!

• Deleted member 561801

Works perfect only in race day. In qualifications, practices, career hub game just crash when loading. And also wheels looks not correct. But possible to play custom championships without quali. What do you think, guys - should i upload it?
Very Fun!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back