F1 2019 F1 2018 vs F1 2019

F1 2019 The Game (Codemasters)

Cote Dazur

SIM Addict
For someone who enjoy F1 2018 for what it is and does not care about career and/or championship, just happy to do "quick" races with actual and classic cars.
Is there enough difference and improvement in 2019 vs 2018 to make it worth buying and what would those difference be or are we just fine with 2018?

Played both, probably. Slightly different classic content, multiplayer online car and F2. Plus an okayish highlights system and better menu system.

Online events are also good fun.

If you can get it cheap, probably worth it. It was free to play last weekend.

I wouldn't be surprised if they brought next year's release forward again though.

I own both and am really impressed at the improvements with 2019. Graphics improvements this year are probably the biggest appeal for me. I find myself watching a lot of replays and I love the highlights feature. :)

I have both, and i hate highlights feature, because it's useless(it's absurd, but most interesting moments not includes into highlights videos). Graphics not important, and main change by compare 2018 - it's driver transfers in career mode. Hamilton in Ferrari or Vettel in Williams - easy.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 400 40.0%