F1 2018 F1 2018 Patch 1.10 (PC) Released

F1 2018 The Game (Codemasters)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
F1 2018 Patch 1.10.jpg

A brand new patch for F1 2018 is here, releasing earlier today via Steam with Xbox One and PlayStation 4 set to follow very soon...

Codemasters are doing a rather impressive job of maintaining the development upkeep of F1 2018, the latest officially licenced Formula One racing game from the British studio, today deploying another fix for the popular title that address some of the key remaining bugs lurking within the game.

Initially releasing for just the PC platform earlier today, it is expected the latest build 1.10 will be pushed for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4 in the next few days, although an exact release date is still to be confirmed by Codemasters.

Of the key highlights from the new build, Codemasters have confirmed a useful fix to address the issue of safety car AI behaviour has been included, rectifying an issue that would often cause computer controlled cars to overtake the player under certain conditions when behind the Safety Car in single player race conditions.

You can check out the full change log details below:

Update 1.10 Change Log:
  • Players will no longer be incorrectly overtaken under the Safety Car when they have high engine or gearbox wear.
  • Fixed an issue that caused AI drivers with a puncture to not pit.
  • Numerous improvements to the Interviews with Claire.
  • Co commentator commentary should now always play correctly.
  • Fixed an issue with the track rubbering in and marbles not working.
  • Players will no longer be able to select reverse gear while driving forwards.
  • Updated the Power Unit & Gearbox Management tutorial audio in German to correctly reflect the 2018 rules.
  • Fixed players occasionally getting stuck waiting for players in Multiplayer when loading in to OSQ.

Not got the game yet? Why not check out our early review of the title below, and see if that can help sway your decision!

F1 2018 is out now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.

Check out the Formula One 2018 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and community discussion around this exciting new Formula One game. If mods are your thing then fear not, we have you covered! Check out the F1 2018 Mods Forum for the latest and greatest release from the community!.

Like what you see at RaceDepartment? Follow us on social media!

Are you happy with the rate of progression in F1 2018? Enjoying the new update? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Racing around Monaco in Mansell's 1992 Williams is just pure fun. Feels great to me. FFB is quite nice by default on my CSW (The original). I'm a VR kind of guy myself, but I am still rather enjoying this in pancake mode. :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 371 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 515 39.0%