Resource icon

Misc F1 2018 OP Car 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
KeisariKine submitted a new resource:

F1 2018 OP Car - Go as fast as possible, set lap times near 30 seconds!

Some may remember the F1 2016 mod where I essentially broke the game to make a car that could set a time below 1 minute on almost all tracks (Baku being the one exception to that). Well now it's back and better than ever!

For F1 2018 I managed to actually make the car have a reverse gear, be far more stable and not dependent on a glitch in 4th gear! Now you can drive it in 8th gear have it reach insane straight line speeds and corner with all the grip you could ever want!

I am hoping to...

Read more about this resource...

You try negative drag? It's like hoover.
When i make Megaslipstream mod, bigger lift value and parameter <m_aeroSlipStreamAirDensityScaleDrag value="-10" give over 494 km/h while slipstream before collision with car ahead(without any another changes). When I tried your mod, felt the drag that limits the car.
494.jpg
I experimented only with slipstream, but you may change all another drag lines .
My short video just for fun :D

Last edited:
When i make "Wind of Nascar" mod, bigger lift value and parameter <m_aeroSlipStreamAirDensityScaleDrag value="-10" give over 494 km/h while slipstream before collision with car ahead(without any another changes). When I tried your mod, felt the drag that limits the car.
View attachment 282754
I experimented only with slipstream, but you may change all another drag lines .
I'll definitely try some of that. So far I've put the drag to like 0.0000000000000001 or such but I'll try negative values next

When i make "Wind of Nascar" mod, bigger lift value and parameter <m_aeroSlipStreamAirDensityScaleDrag value="-10" give over 494 km/h while slipstream before collision with car ahead(without any another changes). When I tried your mod, felt the drag that limits the car.
View attachment 282754
I tried it and it made no improvement for the top speed, I think the game might be limiting the speed so that I can't make it any faster than that (maybe slight gear ratio changes could improve it)

Could still influence acceleration though.
the acceleration is pretty much instant anyways, from what I tested it made no real difference. I feel like the game may be limiting what can be done but it might be possible to find a bit more top speed somewhere (but keeping the car stable is the issue). Technically I've hit 900km/h at one point on a file that was super glitchy and only hit that in a thing that was not driveable but that makes me believe you could go higher on top speed.

The only reason why I think the game is limiting it is that on F1 2016 I made a similar file and that got locked in at 490km/h so I think that's the in-game limit

How are you guys editing those values? I can't seem to even find the file to edit and its really frustrating lol
Go to F1 2018\asset_groups\f1_2018_vehicle_package\teams\(teamname)\wep\(teamname).erp, open in Ego ERP Archiver program, export xml file, edit and import back.
https://ryder25.com/modding/ego-engine/
(Note: mercedes xml in common.erp, not in mercedes.erp)
And then you can do all things like Aarava in fresh videos :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 418 39.9%