Resource icon

Misc F1 2018 New unchained AI part 1: Austria and car settings 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi there, appreciate you hard work on this mod, but i have issue after applying the mod, when i first launch the game and goes to championship, it black out and always showing please wait on left top when first loading into the track. it just never ending and im not able to play again.
my version are 1.06, is this the cause of this issue ?

I redownload and check it right now, all works good. (game 1.16)
thanks buddy, i reinstalled the game and apply the patch again and it works, the game can be loaded, just that i didnt feel the changes yet, might be because of the AI level are too low, im on controller pad and all assist off, still learning to beat AI70.
again thanks for you hardwork, appreciated

Just a small question, do I have to download and copy the track files also ? if I understand well they are "only" for the real sponsors etc, right ?
But if I would like to change the realistic of the AI only, the xml files have to be changed only, right ?

Just a small question, do I have to download and copy the track files also ? if I understand well they are "only" for the real sponsors etc, right ?
But if I would like to change the realistic of the AI only, the xml files have to be changed only, right ?
Track files in this mod only for AI, real sponsors located in another files and not necessary for installation.
For AI changed xmls only, yes.

Track files in this mod only for AI, real sponsors located in another files and not necessary for installation.
For AI changed xmls only, yes.
Sorry, maybe its my bad, but I copied the erp files for every tracks, now its Spain, but in the first 4 races nothing more crashes or battles between AI, only 1-2 AI crashes and got DNF as usual...maybe I do something wrong ?
I copied also the teams erp files also from your Austria download file, but still nothing changed.
Maybe I still miss a step for more realistic races ? Can you please help ?

Maybe I still miss a step for more realistic races ? Can you please help ?
It is not a mod about big crashes... Use bigger damage mod for it.
Try quick race in Austria, if race will be same like in videos here, then mod works as should.
For unknown reasons for some tracks effect bigger then others.
Also i added videos into Canada, Mexico and Italy pages, watch they for correct imagination.

Many lines in austria.trackmarkup.xml and austria_ai_track.aispline.xml. Lockup, block, overtake zones increased to all track, blowout chance, Overtake mode to "Pressure" and increased x10 white line for AI. They always limited by white line, but never have penalties for crossing. You can download file and compare with original through of Notepad++ with Compare plugin.

I understand that you changed Overtake and Block to "Pressure" in the trackmarkup.xml. Is it possible to change this to "Random" or to any other different settings?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 260 13.6%