F1 2018 Modding Requests

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
This central thread is for requesting our resident modders to create a mod for you, if they can.

Thanks for the thread!

I'd like to request a personal helmet, for a fee of course ;).

Had one done last year, but I'd like another this year if anyone is up to it.

For classic cars (Off the top of my head):

- Lotus 72D John Player Special
- McLaren M23 Marlboro
- Williams FW25 HP Invent
- Williams FW14B Camel
- Williams FW18 Rothmans

For 2018 cars:

- DMG Mori Porsche Team
- Panasonic Jaguar Team
- Scuderia Ferrari Iqos
- Some of the Sean Bull liveried cars

And that's about it for now.

Grooved tyres for the 2018 cars, plus 2011 Pirelli markings and/or different tyre manufacturers would be sweet.

Looking forward to everyone's mods this year! Bless y'all!

Good day.

I would like someone to create a skin for the 2018 mclaren to look like the mclaren in the year 2000. Put West on the sides and no driver names.

Also a matching helmet without any numbers would be amazing too!
PM me if you would like to create this for a fee.

Thanks! //MM

hey guys!! if possible can anyone please do a full team of fantasy redbull honda (with garage liveries and team suits, etc.) for next year? and maybe a BMW sauber team?

Hi,

I've tried modding myself, but found out I'm completely terrible at it :p So my question is if anyone could find the time to create a helmet for me (ideally a helmet for every team), of course with some personal stuff on it. I hope to get a reply, either on here or through a message. It would mean a lot to me. If you'd like me to pay for it, then of course I'll be willing to do so.

If someone could take some time to post a thread about how to mod a helmet, that would be pretty awesome too, 'cus that way I could practice my skills, which are currently non-existent.

Thanks in advance :)

I would like to see if there is a mod that can increase your contract value or max it, better atleast so it increases 10x 50x ect. something like that would be awesome, willing to pay a fee of course

Really want the new Ferrari halo with the Shell logos on it please! :)

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1535608136850.jpg
    FB_IMG_1535608136850.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 581
Seriously, this may be controversial for some, but I want to run a fantasy career and he isn't part of it. Can someone replace him with Nico Rosberg or another driver? Thanks.

PS = Remove him from all the menu graphics as well. Thanks again. Oh and, Forza Ferrari!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 434 39.7%