F1 2018 Modding Questions Thread

that's what I'm saving.

format dds

Attachments

• Base Helmet Template.jpg
    Base Helmet Template.jpg
    550.6 KB · Views: 481
Hello, I can finally put my helmet in the gamedoit etre.jpg, but the big problem is the color that does not fit.
When I run the game, the yellow is whiteorigine.jpg, so I change the color of the helmet in the game and puts it in yellow, the green stripe is red, so in detail 1 I put green and the band is the right color, but the Marlboro logo is no longer red, white and black writing, but of 3 different green colorsi je mets les couleurs.jpg, do you know how I can fix this problem please?

Last edited:
Hi guys. I'm trying to do the Benneton's Ford livery but I dont know how to export a "similar" 3D model and the psd from 1995 Ferrari 412T2 default car (Benneton is from 1994). If someone knows will be gratefull

Hello guys !

Is it possible by using Ego ERP to update AI driver's skills only ? My goal would be to replace one AI by another to simulate a season 2. For example with Ricciardo going to Renault, I would like to adapt AI Sainz's "skills points" to AI Ricciardo's ones, etc. Is it possible ? Or is it more complex than just some "copy/paste" in Ego ERP ?
Thanks in advance for your answers.

I've seen something strange in erp with mercedes. Their is no xml file ...
Did someone know if it's only me ? or if it's the same for every one ?

Attachments

• Capture d’écran (173).png
    Capture d’écran (173).png
    94.7 KB · Views: 347

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back