F1 2018 Modding Questions Thread

Nope it doesn't but I've follow the installation guide in File formats I have put the files dds64 and IntelTextureWorks and in the folder scripts the 2 files IntelTextureWorks-ConvertCubeMap and IntelTextureWorks-CubeMapGaussianBlur

Nope it doesn't but I've follow the installation guide in File formats I have put the files dds64 and IntelTextureWorks and in the folder scripts the 2 files IntelTextureWorks-ConvertCubeMap and IntelTextureWorks-CubeMapGaussianBlur
that means you haven't installed it correctly, I have both CC and CS6 available and it shows up there on both

I could use some help. Been trying to get a Schumacher helmet into the game (two .dds files). Using the ERP Archiver I replaced the old com_1 helmets in the game, saved it, closed the program and started F1 2018. But when I edit the driver I can't find the helmet, it doesn't show up. All the old ones are still there. What am I doing wrong?

I could use some help. Been trying to get a Schumacher helmet into the game (two .dds files). Using the ERP Archiver I replaced the old com_1 helmets in the game, saved it, closed the program and started F1 2018. But when I edit the driver I can't find the helmet, it doesn't show up. All the old ones are still there. What am I doing wrong?
changing the helmet texture does not change the UI textures for helmet selection and such, it only changes what you see when racing (and cutscenes with it)

changing the helmet texture does not change the UI textures for helmet selection and such, it only changes what you see when racing (and cutscenes with it)
Oh...shoot. I've been wasting hours trying to fix it when really everything was fine I guess. Now I'm trying to figure out which helmet to select so that it shows me the one in game that I imported. I thought com_1 was the first helmet in the menu, I tried and in the game the helmet didn't change. Which helmet design in the menu do I have to pick to find the one that I imported?

Oh...shoot. I've been wasting hours trying to fix it when really everything was fine I guess. Now I'm trying to figure out which helmet to select so that it shows me the one in game that I imported. I thought com_1 was the first helmet in the menu, I tried and in the game the helmet didn't change. Which helmet design in the menu do I have to pick to find the one that I imported?
It should be the first of the contest helmets. Those what you can't edit in game

do you know how you can change the color of the team ball, what you see on the monitor map? I wanted to change the color of the celestial to white of the williams

Hi, i wanted to know if it was possible to change the color of the teams on the ui.
Like on this screenshot : https://ibb.co/jQaRge
I looked by myself in the game files but I didn't find anything sadly. So if someone could help me, i would really appreciate ^^

Hi everyone, i try to custom Sauber sponsor, but when i modify decall_d it made car painting upside down
Anyone could help me?

Attachments

• 20180917001734_1.jpg
    20180917001734_1.jpg
    390.3 KB · Views: 255
All hello, can anyone help. how to save the color of the helmet when importing into the game, I save. all the colors are normal, but when I go into the game I see that the red is some kind of pink, and all the colors are somehow dull?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 121 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 442 39.6%