F1-2018 DashStudio

Misc F1-2018 DashStudio 1.1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content

Ensi Ferrum

ACC Dash Master
Ensi Ferrum submitted a new resource:

F1-2018 DashStudio - F1-2018 Dash + LEDs Mapping for SimHub Dash Studio

Ensi Ferrum goes Dash Studio :whistling:

This is the first official Beta of my F1-2018 Dash for SimHub's Dash Studio. You no longer need a Nextion. Phone, Tablet, Laptop, 2nd Screen on your gaming PC will do. Included are my LEDs mapping for a 8-16-8 LEDs layout, 8 LEDs on the left (vertical), 16 LEDs on the top (horizontal), 8 LEDs on the right (vertical). No matter which car...

Read more about this resource...

Installation:
Download, extract.

Nextion:
Copy the 3 folders (JavascriptExtensions, NCalcScripts, NextionTemplate) to your SimHub folder.

LEDs:
Copy the JavascriptExtensionsto your SimHub folder.
Import the Mapping file (F1-2018.leds) in SimHub.

Restart SimHub, Launch F1-2018, have fun.

Hi Ensi..sorry to bother you again but still can't firgure it out why it doesn't show the right amount of fuel left and how mauch + or - to finish race...display on the wheel show Nan instead of the + or - fuel to finish the race...and the number above doesn't show the right amount of fuel, it's a number that increse second after second...where am I wrong? Last thing, I got the F1 logo on Idle but no team logo while I'm in the box...thanx and sorry again.

I had this problem check your JavascriptExtensions folder for "F1-2018_Nextion" and then delete it. I deleted this and left the "F1-2018_Common" & "F1_2018_Dash" in the folder and the Fuel Delta is now working.

Thank you so much for the reply! I will try tonight...and have you been able to set the team logo while in the pits?

Just got this installed and setup and works great only problem is there is a slight delay on everything. Only really noticeable at the start of the race for the launch mode and when in the pits with the launch mode. Just wondering if there was a fix for this because the launch mode is unusable.

Got everything works fine, not delay at all...just that damn duel consumption problem...really have no idea why this app works different for everyone of us :(

Hello! Amazing mod, thank you very much. I think there is an issue with return ToroRosso2018 ();. I'm trying it out with the cars, and only the ToroRosso does not have any LED lights that are showing. I'm wondering how do I go about fixing this? The rest of the cars, LED rev lights and DRS lights work fine, only issue with the Toro Rosso, please help! Thank you! :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 410 40.0%