Resource icon

Misc F1 2018 CODEMASTER -REAL SPARKS REWORKED 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ls tech submitted a new resource:

F1 2018 CODEMASTER -REAL SPARKS REWORKED - f1 mods

NOTES ABOUT THE MOD -

This mod leaves the sparks emitted from the cars more present and realistic, since the original, does not appear with what we see in F1 on TV.

* Obs1: does not affect who plays with the original game file, so if you want to use the separate effect, ask me that I will help.
** Obs 2: This mod may be improved in the future or not.

Download the link below, mega server:...

Read more about this resource...

i compared files with original, they are completle different, I mean original files has textures in tif format, you got tga + they are different physicaly :D . Oh i see you use 2017 files, dont you think it didnt broke something else?

i compared files with original, they are completle different, I mean original files has textures in tif format, you got tga + they are different physicaly :D . Oh i see you use 2017 files, dont you think it didnt broke something else?

FIX SPARKS DON'T VISIBLE
VERSION 1.2

INPUT ORIGINAL FILES F1 2018, WITH MOD SPARKS NOW

THANKS MAN!!

Thank you for this mod. Can you do some "light" version with effects somewhere in between the default game effects and your mod ?
I believe that would be cool, bigger effects than original and not looking like some scene from "Star Wars" fight. Thanks, good luck.

Thank you for this mod. Can you do some "light" version with effects somewhere in between the default game effects and your mod ?
I believe that would be cool, bigger effects than original and not looking like some scene from "Star Wars" fight. Thanks, good luck.
Just this mod even. Subscribe to the demo video channel.
See you mate

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 276 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 184 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 186 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 137 7.6%
  • < 5 years