Misc F1 2018 Classic Tyres Pack [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gulf Air

@Simberia
Gulf Air submitted a new resource:

F1 2018 Bridgestone Slick Soft Tyres Red Bull 2010 HD - F1 2018 Bridgestone Slick Soft Tyres Red Bull 2010 HD

1812241652400072.jpg

This mod is for local game only!

Read more about this resource...

I replaced the briefcase and played in the classic car directory, but in the maclarens 82,88,91, lotus 72,78 and willians 92 left without any decals.

I noticed another mistake also, in mclaren2008 and ferrari 2007 it is only brigestone, the right one is brigestone with potenza together same as those of the red bul of mod.A renaut r26 that is michelin and not brigestone.

The decals are well made, but it does not pay off due to so much mistakes, almost that is most of the declaques of the tires are not certain.

Try create it yourself....
I'm not telling you to do it or begging you for it, it's an observation of who is true to reality, I'm not falsifying paintings and decals, to hide that I do not know how to do, as it seems here that you do not know how to do, I say that because I already did, I just wanted to know if you knew, but I see that you do not know

I'm not telling you to do it or begging you for it, it's an observation of who is true to reality, I'm not falsifying paintings and decals, to hide that I do not know how to do, as it seems here that you do not know how to do, I say that because I already did, I just wanted to know if you knew, but I see that you do not know
I don't care what you think. The game allows you to make only one version of the tyres.

Nobody here is criticizing your work I gave you 5 stars for your work but I think only that the advice that other people give you is only to improve yourself but also the game and I also think they deserve answers a little more polite and if other people ask you how you can install your work you deserve a response from you it only goes out of your ability to work and personal humility

Nobody here is criticizing your work I gave you 5 stars for your work but I think only that the advice that other people give you is only to improve yourself but also the game and I also think they deserve answers a little more polite and if other people ask you how you can install your work you deserve a response from you it only goes out of your ability to work and personal humility
I answer as I see fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline