Misc F1 2018 Classic Tyres Pack [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ls tech

250RPM
Aug 1, 2018
I replaced the briefcase and played in the classic car directory, but in the maclarens 82,88,91, lotus 72,78 and willians 92 left without any decals.

I noticed another mistake also, in mclaren2008 and ferrari 2007 it is only brigestone, the right one is brigestone with potenza together same as those of the red bul of mod.A renaut r26 that is michelin and not brigestone.

The decals are well made, but it does not pay off due to so much mistakes, almost that is most of the declaques of the tires are not certain.

Gulf Air

@Simberia
Original poster
Nov 4, 2017
I don't do it because I want to, but because the game allows me to change quite a small things.

Ls tech

250RPM
Aug 1, 2018
Try create it yourself....
I'm not telling you to do it or begging you for it, it's an observation of who is true to reality, I'm not falsifying paintings and decals, to hide that I do not know how to do, as it seems here that you do not know how to do, I say that because I already did, I just wanted to know if you knew, but I see that you do not know

Gulf Air

@Simberia
Original poster
Nov 4, 2017
I'm not telling you to do it or begging you for it, it's an observation of who is true to reality, I'm not falsifying paintings and decals, to hide that I do not know how to do, as it seems here that you do not know how to do, I say that because I already did, I just wanted to know if you knew, but I see that you do not know
I don't care what you think. The game allows you to make only one version of the tyres.

roberto63

10RPM
Jun 20, 2015
Nobody here is criticizing your work I gave you 5 stars for your work but I think only that the advice that other people give you is only to improve yourself but also the game and I also think they deserve answers a little more polite and if other people ask you how you can install your work you deserve a response from you it only goes out of your ability to work and personal humility

Gulf Air

@Simberia
Original poster
Nov 4, 2017
Nobody here is criticizing your work I gave you 5 stars for your work but I think only that the advice that other people give you is only to improve yourself but also the game and I also think they deserve answers a little more polite and if other people ask you how you can install your work you deserve a response from you it only goes out of your ability to work and personal humility
I answer as I see fit.

roberto63

10RPM
Jun 20, 2015
Bene, continua a rispondere così educatamente e farai molta strada ... I migliori auguri per il tuo lavoro futuro

Gulf Air

@Simberia
Original poster
Nov 4, 2017
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.